Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
notlad8
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Shadi Yousefinia
Mai Monroe
Sub/Slave(s): N/A

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by notlad8 »

New to the forums, not new to the website.

-20 year old male looking for a domme

-Interested in numerous fetishes and am willing to try most of anything, If I don't like it or feel comfortable ill let you know

-I work as a mechanic

-don't know what else to put....I guess for the fetish part I have a lot of fetishes. Foot job, Tit Job, slave, forced orgasm, bondage, tease and denial, chastity, pet, slight humiliation, light cbt and countless others. Like I said I'm willing to try most of any type of fetish but if not I'll let you know. Message me if youre interested I guess?
jdshadow74
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by jdshadow74 »

Hi I'm 35 yrs old and I'm looking for an online mistress. I never been dominated but I'm curious about this. Basically I'm looking for a woman that will make me her little slut that obey her orders. I'm also looking for a RL mistress if there is a woman that would like to try this, in Montreal or in...
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by smargerbarg »

Hi I am a 26 year old sub looking for a mistress to please, and to be her little edging slut! Please feel free to pm me.
Toys: closepegs, 3 buttplugs 2 medium 1 large, dildo, vibrator, cuffs, ball gag and a ball stretcher/cock ring
AmyLovesAnal
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Post by AmyLovesAnal »

OK sluts I'm looking for a new slave to entertain me. How long term this arrangement is depends solely on how long you can manage to hold my attention. I have a very strict set of requirements so if you don't fulfill every single requirement below, don't even fucking bother contacting me because you're worthless and your message won't see a response.

Any potential slave must be age 18-35, relatively fit (don't need to see a full blown six pack but you must at least be sort of toned), good looking (that'll be up to my discretion but you should know if youre an ugly fuck), own a sturdy chastity cage and numbered one-time-use locks (I wouldn't trust you with anything less), own a range of sex toys and/or be willing to set aside a budget every month to buy items that I request (I understand if you're on a fixed income, I'm not a findomme but I expect you to at least be able to set aside 50 USD for items/toys every month - these are for you, not me), have enough free time that if you receive a task from me it can be done within 12 hours (if you have standard routines such as work or school of course i will work around that, though willingness to do tasks during work/school is quite a bonus ;) but i wont tolerate excuses like stayed out with friends, 12 hours is more than enough time to complete a task given and if you're really committed you'll find time) and be willing to participate in the following activities (if you see a limit of yours on this list, fuck off): chastity, cbt, anal, cum eating, feminization, forced bi and public humiliation. Let me explain the last activity, I'm not gonna force you to risk outing yourself to your family, but I do require you give me the general location you live in (zip code is fine) because if another bitch in my stable happens to be close you can be sure that you two will meet up at least once.

If you can satisfy all condition above then congratulations! You have what it takes to apply to be part of my sissy bitch boy stable, send me a thoughtfully written out message on here and we will discuss further (you must include a full frontal picture, dick soft, face not necessary) but let me warn you. Earning my affection is not easy, you will work long and hard to see the pleasure of an orgasm let alone the privelege to see even my perfect feet. I dont imagine many of you will be able to handle the pressure but those who do will experience the true bliss of learning your place as a devoted fuck toy to a deeply creative and twisted Goddess. Youll reach new highs (and lows) with each passing day under my boot.

Hope to hear from you sissies soon!
Mistress Amy
jdshadow74
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jdshadow74 »

Hi

I'm 35 yrs old and I'm looking for an online mistress. I never been dominated but I'm curious about this. Basically I'm looking for a woman that will make me her little slut that obey her orders. I'm also looking for a RL mistress if there is a woman that would like to try this, in Montreal or in a driving distance from MTL.

Open to try a lot of things EXCEPT: scat, public humiliation, anything illegal or damaging to health. Other exceptions might apply but we can discover that toghether.
Lordandprotector
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Lordandprotector »

Any female submissives can feel free to contact me at my kik, lordandprotector1. I check that more than here
King, Duke, Lord and Protector
deni
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Open
Sub/Slave(s): Open

Post by deni »

- 20's male in search of a committed Dom. Want to further explore personal kinks and make my Dom happy.
- Tease & denial, edging, cbt, bondage, ruined o, post o torture, palming/head-play, forced cei, milking, and many others

- Long time milovana registered user and even longer lurker. That being said, looking for a serious and dedicated Dom for an equally committed sub
Edge88
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Edge88 »

I am searching for an online mistress to build up a long relationship
I am 21 years old and pretty athletic.
I like edging, ruined orgasms, facials, cum eating, bdsm etc.
If you like to contact me my skype addy is: witcher8891

I would love to serve you,
Edge88
jdshadow74
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jdshadow74 »

Hi I'm 35 yrs old and I'm looking for an online mistress. I never been dominated but I'm curious about this. Basically I'm looking for a woman that will make me her little slut that obey her orders. I'm also looking for a RL mistress if there is a woman that would like to try this, in Montreal or in...
aseeker2000
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

For the Love of CBT

Post by aseeker2000 »

If you like CBT - giving and receiving like I do, set your skype to auto answer
- the person calling must give instruction on the abuse - no getting to know one another - no chitchat just the cbt.
- the person receving the call must do it on cam.
- If the calendar is an odd day (like the 1st, 3rd, 5th) then the person receiving the call must give a lesser cbt to the caller.
- if it is an even day (like 2nd, 4th, 6th) then the person receiving the call must give a harsher cbt to the caller.

my skype = aseeker2000
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
97% Brat
91% Submissive
88% Masochist
86% Experimentalist
81% Primal (Prey)
76% Boy/Girl
67% Exhibitionist
67% Slave
56% Non-monogamist
45% Voyeur
44% Pet
41% Ageplayer
35% Switch
18% Vanilla
14% Degrader
7% Dominant
5% Sadist
4% Rigger
2% Brat tamer
1% Primal (Hunter)
1% Master/Mistress
1% Daddy/Mommy
0% Owner

[email protected]
(Use Google Chat or email to communicate with me)
sub_m
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sub_m »

I am 40 yr male and i seeking for online Mistress who can make me a good anal slut.
deni
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Open
Sub/Slave(s): Open

Post by deni »

Need a Dom to tease and torture my cock and balls. Want to be straining and begging to cum for my Dom. Need a Dom who wants to tease my cock head mercilessly and makes me ache for more. Want to edge over and over until my Dom is satisfied my cock has suffered enough. Serious sub for a serious Dom, detailed instructions and possibly pictures involved.
horny69man
Explorer
Explorer

Post by horny69man »

Hello
Next weekend i dont have to work and I will be free to do everything, so i thought it would be awesome if someone will give me instructions what to do in these days :innocent:

I'm 18 (male) and open to almost everything that isnt dangerous :love:

Please message me if you're interested
lordmyrth
Explorer
Explorer

Hypnotize me...

Post by lordmyrth »

I want someone to hypnotize me and program me. I would love an MP3 I could listen to while awake and asleep to condition and program me into verbal triggers the following, and include a list.

1) Go blank
2) Get aroused and erect
3) Be unable to feel anything in my cock as a form of denial
4) Have an overwhelming, uncontrollable urge to suck cock and swallow cum
5) Be eager and willing to have a man fuck me in the ass

And maybe even a programmed in switch to turn off and on my submission to Big Black Cock.

Anyone able to help?
Yesmorebaby
Explorer
Explorer

Travel mistress

Post by Yesmorebaby »

I will be traveling to The United Kingdom here shortly. I currently live in the states. Since I don't know anyone who lives near London I would love if someone would be so kind and show me around. But I'll be honest I don't want just anyone. Mistresses! If you want a young stud that you are basically do with what you wish. Then let me know and we can work something out when I travel over there. Please no dudes. I'm looking for a mistress to take care of a loyal sub! Enjoy your evenings!