Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
untankable
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by untankable »

Hey! I'm a 21 year old man from Norway looking for a female dom, preferably located in "Rogaland", south-west coast of Norway.

I am new to the game, but I am looking to expand my experiences and figure out what my comfort zones are. So I am pretty much open for everything, and figuring out what works and what does not.

Feel free to contact me for any more information! :)
Ronyad
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Post by Ronyad »

hey girls, im looking for a domme to make/help me feel more feminine. im a wannabe sissy and im dying for some supportin this endeavor. i want to be able to make this a thing without making to obvious in real life.
EJazz5424
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by EJazz5424 »

I'm a transgender woman, and I'm interested in talking to some dominant, switch, or submissive individuals of any gender.

As far as interests, I'm turned on by orgasm denial/control, chastity, feminization, incest fantasies, matriarchal/gynarchal fantasies. I have a huge thing for castration and ball busting because I'm planning on getting an orchiectomy myself.
Last edited by EJazz5424 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jharrow575
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jharrow575 »

I'm a sub looking for online domination either here on Milovana or by email. I am just looking for mainly orders based long term.
deni
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Open
Sub/Slave(s): Open

Post by deni »

Tight and fit young male desiring a masterful and knowledgeable Dom. I desire to make my Dom happy by serving him/her and fulfilling their wishes. I have many toys and many fetishes to serve with.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

I'm an 18 year old straight male sub looking for a female dom.
limits: serious pain (other than that pretty much anything is fair game but feel free to ask)
interests: denial, bondage, teasing
Online is fine and I would be okay with something once or twice up to long term.
needmistress13
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by needmistress13 »

I'm a 23 years old straight male sub looking for mistress.
interested in chat or skype humiliation.
snoeynoey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by snoeynoey »

Hello i am a 19 year old male sub, looking for a Mistress. Just msg me on milovana and i can give more info. I also sometimes just enjoy talking.
joven_jugueton
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): Not yet

Post by joven_jugueton »

I'm a male sub from Spain, 18 years old, I love cum eating, futas, bbc, licking everything(ass, floor, feet...), feet, shoes, anal, chastity, spanking, nipples, panties, girls, boys, cocks, tits, ass, pee, poo, humilliation, degradation,...
I prefer not to show my face, i dont like extreme pain, neither extreme public things, im virgin(just for ypur information), i dont have a small dick(it is normal size)
I really need a master or Mistress, I'd do whatever it takes to deserve your humilliations and attention!
Please DM or send something to [email protected]
maniliv
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave

Post by maniliv »

I'm a bisexual male slave looking for an online dom or domme. I'm a dom/sub virgin so I'd like someone willing to guide me and teach me the ropes.

Things I don't like: piss/scat, blood and severe pain.
Things I like: feminization, footworship, cucking, orgasm denial, cumeating.
I'm very open to trying new things, except for the above. So don't be too fixated on the things I like.

My current living situation is also a bit annoying in that I don't have a lot of privacy right. I'm trying to get that fixed over the next couple of months though.

Please, if you have any questions, or demands, of me due send me a message.
deor
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Master

Post by deor »

I'm a 30 y/o dom looking for some slaves or subs. I prefer sissies or boys who'd look nice in a set of panties. I'm not really looking for girls right now because I'm not too experienced with them but you can always try to convince me. Eagerness is definetely a plus. I also prefer the 18-30 age range.

I'll mostly be sending tasks for you to perform. You'll have to provide evidence either with video or image(s) offcourse. I can be a nice master or mean master depending on how well you perform my tasks.

Send me a message if you're interested and we'll see where it goes.
Hojo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hojo »

I'm a heteroflexible male looking for an online dom or domme to complete sexual tasks (videos or other such things for creative doms) occasionally, maybe once or twice a week. I am 28 years old, 6' 165 lbs. HWP. Colorful hair, blue eyes and a six inch dick. I enjoy serving male dominants just as much as female, if not more, since guys tend to enjoy anal more. I absolutely love anal play as well as a bit of impact or other masochistic sensation play like that. I want a dominant who will train me to push my ass to take larger toys and be used longer. I enjoy mild humiliation related to being a slut but not personal degradation or put downs. I enjoy enemas occasionally to bend clean for any videos or pics I send as well as for punishment and humiliation, it is an array I'd like to explore more but my room mate situation makes it hard sometimes. I have a good collection of dildos and butt plugs that is always growing as well as a lot of impact toys and restraints.

I don't have a lot of free time so tasks would need to have a time frame to complete them . Please pm me if interested
arnold4tef
Explorer
Explorer

Post by arnold4tef »

Hello, i'm looking for a dominant granny in Switzerland
arnold
MrJendra
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MrJendra »

Submissive male looking for a beautiful mistress (female) to play games with my body.
Upon acceptance we can use a messaging app of your choice for you to test my body and mind to see how far we can take myself to the edge and how long you can keep me there before I either blow or lose my mind.

Interests: Teens, Milfs, Self-Facials, Slowly being teased over the edge (or being made to tease myself over the edge), Ruined orgasms, games where I am inevitably going to be forced to cum, and a whole lot of other things that would make this list too long.

Disinterests: Feet, scat, piss, pain. (Sorry I am boring)

Things you should know beforehand: I am circumcised but very sensitive and have found that while I can reach edge, I find it very difficult to stay there for any long period of time. I also do not own any lube currently so I guess I'll just have to use my spit :)

p.s. if you plan on denying me don't make me wait too long. unless you want to see me squirm...
joven_jugueton
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): Not yet

Post by joven_jugueton »

I'm a male sub from Spain, 18 years old, I love cum eating, futas, bbc, licking everything(ass, floor, feet...), feet, shoes, anal, chastity, spanking, nipples, panties, girls, boys, cocks, tits, ass, pee, poo, humilliation, degradation,...
I prefer not to show my face, i dont like extreme pain, neither extreme public things, im virgin(just for ypur information), i dont have a small dick(it is normal size)
I really need a master or Mistress, I'd do whatever it takes to deserve your humilliations and attention!
Please DM or send something to [email protected]