Angora sweater tease

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
cb3000
Explorer
Explorer

Angora sweater tease

Post by cb3000 »

Would someone please make a tease where all the ladies wear sexy angora sweaters and tease you about how your penis is dying to get out of that chastity device and wants to feel their angora. Before they will unlock you will have to promise not to come and you will ahve to insert a soft ear plug so you can't leak and soil their sweaters. :w00t:
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Re: Angora sweater tease

Post by cumhardy »

is that you Ed?
Mr. Wood im a big fan
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by KittyZateez »

Awwww....pooor baby! Just begging to be teased by angora sweater girls, hmmmmmm?? :love:

Don't worry honey, me and a couple of my girlfriends are right here to indulge you...just remember, you asked for this, okay?

Each of us will be dressed in black leather dominatrix outfits, thigh high spike heeled boots and teency weency booty shorts to show off our asses for you, and we'll ALL wear soft, fluffy, low-cut angora sweaters...just for you! Our big boobies will bounce and heave around under the soft, furry angora, and we'll enjoy shoving our low-cut cleavage into your face, all to get you soooo hot and bothered!!! :devil:

Then we'll begin showing off for you, prancing around in front of you to arouse you visually. Next, we'll begin coming on to you, surrounding you and giggling as we touch and stroke you with our long, shiny red fingernails...We'll start on your face and neck, then move slowly down your chest....my, look at these silky panties you're wearing, you naughty little sissy!

"Now girls, why don't we show our little sissy boy what will happen to him when he wears silky panties for us, okay?" Your eyes roll up into your head as each of us begins sweet-talking to you as we take turns lightly stroking your growing erection through the silky, soft material of your frilly pink panties.

"Now sissy boy, you simply must promise us NOT to come if we decide to grant you the exquisite pleasure of more cock-teasing, okay??"

What do you say, baby, would you enjoy some more teasing from Kitty and all her cock-teasing friends, hmmmmmmm????? :shutup2:
1subMaybe
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by 1subMaybe »

Miss Kitty, I love your response here. It was almost too much, imagining myself as the center of this kind of attention. It wouldn't be fair, how helpless you would have some lucky subby...
Secret Sissy Slut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Secret Sissy Slut »

KittyZateez wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:40 pm Awwww....pooor baby! Just begging to be teased by angora sweater girls, hmmmmmm?? :love:

Don't worry honey, me and a couple of my girlfriends are right here to indulge you...just remember, you asked for this, okay?

Each of us will be dressed in black leather dominatrix outfits, thigh high spike heeled boots and teency weency booty shorts to show off our asses for you, and we'll ALL wear soft, fluffy, low-cut angora sweaters...just for you! Our big boobies will bounce and heave around under the soft, furry angora, and we'll enjoy shoving our low-cut cleavage into your face, all to get you soooo hot and bothered!!! :devil:

Then we'll begin showing off for you, prancing around in front of you to arouse you visually. Next, we'll begin coming on to you, surrounding you and giggling as we touch and stroke you with our long, shiny red fingernails...We'll start on your face and neck, then move slowly down your chest....my, look at these silky panties you're wearing, you naughty little sissy!

"Now girls, why don't we show our little sissy boy what will happen to him when he wears silky panties for us, okay?" Your eyes roll up into your head as each of us begins sweet-talking to you as we take turns lightly stroking your growing erection through the silky, soft material of your frilly pink panties.

"Now sissy boy, you simply must promise us NOT to come if we decide to grant you the exquisite pleasure of more cock-teasing, okay??"

What do you say, baby, would you enjoy some more teasing from Kitty and all her cock-teasing friends, hmmmmmmm????? :shutup2:

WOOOOOW

To bad we cannot send private messages to you ...
Care to send me one and talk ?
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Drool »

cumhardy wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:10 pm is that you Ed?
Mr. Wood im a big fan
:lol: Just discovered a 10 year old joke. Still good.