Need a tease or a game to play in the shower

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
CoolShoe
Explorer
Explorer

Need a tease or a game to play in the shower

Post by CoolShoe »

Hi everyone, long time lurker here.

I'm male, and don't have much access to toys at all. Best I can do is elastic bands/shoelaces.

Do any more experienced members of the site have any ideas as to a game (or a tease) I can play in the shower? Something I can try to get myself off in a more interesting way than just beating my meat until I cum? Very jealous of women, who can get off with the showerhead, not sure if that's possible for men.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Need a tease or a game to play in the shower

Post by Shattered »

CoolShoe wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:49 pm Hi everyone, long time lurker here.

I'm male, and don't have much access to toys at all. Best I can do is elastic bands/shoelaces.

Do any more experienced members of the site have any ideas as to a game (or a tease) I can play in the shower? Something I can try to get myself off in a more interesting way than just beating my meat until I cum? Very jealous of women, who can get off with the showerhead, not sure if that's possible for men.
Find out. Say that you can edge in the shower but can't cum unless you're not touching your dick, just the shower head. If it's not enough edge again. Can't cum any other way for a month. You can find out if its possible for all of us! :whistle:
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by GodDragon »

Shattered wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:45 pm

Find out. Say that you can edge in the shower but can't cum unless you're not touching your dick, just the shower head. If it's not enough edge again. Can't cum any other way for a month. You can find out if its possible for all of us! :whistle:
For me it is if you select the more focused water jet
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Roblsforbobls »

GodDragon wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:56 pm
Shattered wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:45 pm

For me it is if you select the more focused water jet
I agree, definitely possible, though I've never cum in the shower by using the water exclusively (and not using my hand a bit)