Looking for a proofread of my next video

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Qiubi
Explorer
Explorer

Looking for a proofread of my next video

Post by Qiubi »

Hello i just finished writting all the "history" and how my english isn't the perfect i want someone that proofread and correct my work.

(there's like 150 or 250 lines of text) (short lines etc... what you can expect from a video of JOI, whrere a lot of them are just fine and no need correction)

the archive it's a .txt so will be easy to correct as just delete the wrong word and put the correct one, etc....
Qiubi
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Looking for a proofread of my next video

Post by Qiubi »

no one?? there's just a few lines... probably 20-30 minutes maximun, they are short lines not even full sentences all the time....

will be a hentai video JOI and people like my JOI videos, that's because i want to a proofreader to make it 100% nice and correct this time.
doyouevenodd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by doyouevenodd »

i can do it :-)
Qiubi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Qiubi »

doyouevenodd wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:57 pm i can do it :-)

i will send it via MP to you
doyouevenodd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by doyouevenodd »

Turns out it's a bit more kinky than i'm used to but I'm giving it a shot :)
MaoMao3974
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by MaoMao3974 »

Qiubi wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:17 pm Hello i just finished writting all the "history" and how my english isn't the perfect i want someone that proofread and correct my work.

(there's like 150 or 250 lines of text) (short lines etc... what you can expect from a video of JOI, whrere a lot of them are just fine and no need correction)

the archive it's a .txt so will be easy to correct as just delete the wrong word and put the correct one, etc....

I know a couple have offered already, but also happy to assist!

(edit) just noticed the dates! assume this is all done was some time ago this was posted!