Favourite body part

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?

Favourite female body part

Feet
26%
Boobs
19%
Ass
36%
Pussy
5%
Legs
6%
Lips
No votes
Armpits
1%
Belly
4%
Hands
No votes
Cock*
1%

Total votes: 77

Sear_inix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Favourite body part

Post by Sear_inix »

Browsing the internet, watching a variety of sexual videos, and thinking of ideas regarding new teases, I began wondering how many people are really into the different body parts. So I decided to ask exactly this question here and create a poll to see the distribution between the milovana users.

Now, I mainly consider women body parts, because most people here are males. The ones that come to my mind right now, are: feet, boobs, ass, pussy, legs, lips, armpits, belly and hands. So I will begin the poll with them and if someone has another part that would like to vote, I can add it.

So this will mostly be for the people that are attracted to women, straight or bi or even lesbians, of course you are welcome girls. I will also put a cock* option for the sissies that really prefer this and would put it above any part of a woman. The way I think it, the vote goes to the female body part that you mostly adore. The one that you would look at first, the one that you would want your ideal woman to have close to perfection, the one that you would choose to worship if given the chance.

If it goes well, maybe more polls of such kind will be possible regarding other fetishes as well. But since there are too many, I decided to focus just on the human body for this time. Let's see how it will turn out.
My soul is a desert, but this doesn't mean it's empty. It just indicates there is a place for everything inside.
ashplosh
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: Favourite body part

Post by ashplosh »

I had to choose cock or a strapon. :blush:
But ignoring that option i would say boobs.
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Roblsforbobls »

Interested to see where this goes, I'm surprised that so far there seems to be a consensus!
Sear_inix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sear_inix »

Yeah, I expected ass to be in the top places, but by the way the poll goes, maybe the site should be renamed to milovanass :lol:

Well, I did think that the poll could be changed after being created, but I'm not sure now if this can be done. Could someone who knows, tell me if this is really possible ? Thankfully for now there hasn't been a request for a non-mentioned body part, but since there are many existing fetishes, I wouldn't like some people here to feel left out.
My soul is a desert, but this doesn't mean it's empty. It just indicates there is a place for everything inside.
Achab1851
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Achab1851 »

I've always had a passion for tits, especially for big and round ones :love:
favouriteworstnightmare
Explorer
Explorer

Post by favouriteworstnightmare »

Eyes. You can fall in love with someone with pretty eyes.
high_octane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by high_octane »

Sear_inix wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:42 pm Well, I did think that the poll could be changed after being created, but I'm not sure now if this can be done. Could someone who knows, tell me if this is really possible ?
I believe there is a limit to the number of available options to vote for. Since the poll already has ten options, I don't think it's possible to add any more.

I would've voted for "Face", had it been available, but "Ass" is in second place for me, followed by "Boobs". :blush:
My original Cock Hero songs can be found here:
https://high-octane-ch.bandcamp.com or https://archive.org/details/cock-hero-osts
Spoiler: show
"When I get home I'm going to let my apparatus out of its cage!" ~fragrantEmulsion

"The rhythm for that song is very complex, and I fear that if I mimic it with the beat meter, people will want to throw their shoes at me." ~high_octane
If you're wondering what my avatar is, it's my own design entitled "The Crest of Confusion".
Sear_inix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sear_inix »

high_octane wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:36 am
Sear_inix wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:42 pm Well, I did think that the poll could be changed after being created, but I'm not sure now if this can be done. Could someone who knows, tell me if this is really possible ?
I believe there is a limit to the number of available options to vote for. Since the poll already has ten options, I don't think it's possible to add any more.

I would've voted for "Face", had it been available, but "Ass" is in second place for me, followed by "Boobs". :blush:
Alright, I think I get it. So, since I cannot add more options, if someone wants to vote for a body part that is not in the poll, it's better to simply post a comment about the specific part he wants to vote for. After some time, I will do the statistics myself including the posted options and the additional comments that we will have here to get an even more complete result. It would be better if you didn't vote at all in the poll, if you desire a different body part and just write this one here. For example, now that you say you wanted to vote for face, I will count a vote for face in the final results, and I will subtract a vote from ass, since you voted for it as your second option. Commenting your first non-existing option, and not voting for your second, will help stay away from confusion.
high_octane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by high_octane »

Sear_inix wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:15 am and I will subtract a vote from ass, since you voted for it as your second option.
:sorry:, I was unclear. :-( I didn't participate in the actual poll, I only stated my preferences. I know it looked like I implicitly voted for "Ass", but the context I was actually trying to convey was that "Ass" and "Boobs" were existing options, which also happened to be my second and third favorite body parts, respectively. My bad!

It's possible that other people have already voted for what was presented as in option in this poll, and not their actual favorite body part. If that's the case, then the results of this poll may end up slightly skewed in favor of the options that were available to them.

Moving forward, as Sear_inix has clarified, if the option is not available, do not vote in the poll. Instead, write your favorite body part here.
My original Cock Hero songs can be found here:
https://high-octane-ch.bandcamp.com or https://archive.org/details/cock-hero-osts
Spoiler: show
"When I get home I'm going to let my apparatus out of its cage!" ~fragrantEmulsion

"The rhythm for that song is very complex, and I fear that if I mimic it with the beat meter, people will want to throw their shoes at me." ~high_octane
If you're wondering what my avatar is, it's my own design entitled "The Crest of Confusion".
Sear_inix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sear_inix »

high_octane wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:08 pm
Sear_inix wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:15 am and I will subtract a vote from ass, since you voted for it as your second option.
:sorry:, I was unclear. :-( I didn't participate in the actual poll, I only stated my preferences. I know it looked like I implicitly voted for "Ass", but the context I was actually trying to convey was that "Ass" and "Boobs" were existing options, which also happened to be my second and third favorite body parts, respectively. My bad!
No, no, don't be sorry, it's ok, I just misinterpreted that. Anyway it's better like that. I tried to encourage people to state their specific preferences from the beginning, but I suppose when you see a poll, you sometimes vote even if it's not your most preferred choice, but the one closer to it. I hope that in the end we will have some results that would be representative of the people's preferences here, at least up to a degree.
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sapphire »

I voted boobs. Really, my favorite is a beautiful face, but boobs is second. Pussy is third, but because faces and boobs are my fav, a good shemale doesn't bother me. Good boobs and a good face are good! Problem is a lot of shemales are ugly.
eloelo120
Explorer
Explorer

Post by eloelo120 »

Well, I am sad that you didn't include option "Face" :whistle:
Voted for Ass, probably because I enjoy anal so much :-)