Suggestions for games to play with him? (or other interesting stuff)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
ILoveEdging
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Suggestions for games to play with him? (or other interesting stuff)

Post by ILoveEdging »

Hello everyone :wave:

I am searching for games that my gf will be able to play with me. I like everything that involves the following subjects:

Orgasm control
Edging
Ruined orgasms
POT
Prostate orgasms
Restraining (not really "heavy" bondage)

Do you have any ideas on things she could do with me? The games can be online or it could also be a dice game or a card game. Maybe you guys already have some sources to share with me. In general I am just looking forward to discovering new stuff so you can also mention things that we could try.

Thank y'all :-)
ChanceExplorer
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Suggestions for games to play with him? (or other interesting stuff)

Post by ChanceExplorer »

There are a lot of teases out there that will give you some ideas, though some of my favorites:

You are restrained, she rolls two dice. The rules are simple, two 6's and you get to cum, snake eyes (two 1's) and you are denied for a pre-determined time (Usually a day). Anything else rolled, is how many minutes she gets to play with you to try to make you edge. The goal for you is to avoid the edge. If you have to ask her to stop because you can't hold it any longer, then the general rule is either total denial for a set amount of time(two or three days, or really leave it up to luck and denial for an amount of days/hours equal to the dice roll), or even spice it up like she gets to ruin your orgasm if capable. After each dice roll you have to ask yourself if you're feeling lucky enough to keep going, as you are probably getting closer and closer to needing to cum, thus making the edge harder and harder to resist.

Another fun one is with cards. You need to draw (or have her draw) all four aces to win (and by win I mean get to cum). However every card she draws that isn't an ace, she gets to do something to you. For me, I'm a little more into CBT and stuff, so it is generally cock slaps for clubs, ball slaps for spades, edging/teasing for hearts, and palming (which I cannot handle UNLESS I am restrained) for diamonds. The higher the value the card, the more she gets to do each thing, or the longer she gets to do each thing. If she draws both jokers before you get the four aces, you lose (and by lose, generally that means denial...). Of course, you can change it around to whatever suits what you two are into, but agree on the values before hand and let luck determine what you get to do.

You will notice both of these games do NOT favor your chances to cum. Which is kinda the point I guess. Either way, they are fun to play!
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Switch

Re: Suggestions for games to play with him? (or other interesting stuff)

Post by Roblsforbobls »

Damn, those sound fun :whistle: