Self Chastity

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
lordmyrth
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Self Chastity

Post by lordmyrth »

I don't have a girlfriend or mistress, so why do I like locking myself in chastity?

Anyone have ideas?
cbttorturelvr
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Self Chastity

Post by cbttorturelvr »

You know thats where you belong. You know that its best to be in chastity. I have done chastity with a keyholder service , a GF, a Mistress and self imposed. All of them have different pluses and minuses. The keyholder service was the hardest as I used same one for a while and they pushed me beyond what I thought I could handle. The GF was more of a roleplaying kind of thing never lasted long. The Mistress was best as I wanted to be in Chastity for her. The self imposed at first was too easy to cheat but once I started to get serious I knew I could handle long periods and would spend virtually all the time locked up. I knew it was the best and would allow me to be ready as soon as that next right person came along.
ashplosh
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by ashplosh »

Maybe you are preparing for the future, you want someone to control your orgasms and sex life. Your self locking to make sure you really can give up ownership of your cock before someone takes the keys.
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by servus »

Because it´s fun. :-)