Just lookin' for some fun hypnosis files

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
dailynap
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None really. :c
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Just lookin' for some fun hypnosis files

Post by dailynap »

As title says.

Well kinda.
I want to ask if any of the users here have any fun hypno files that would let me experience some fun times.
Or any general hypno files work too.

I know there are milions of threads for this, BUT, I thought I could milk out some more.

With love, Napkin.
Yo, hi.
I am not taken, so feel free to take me, huehue. :whistle:
Sear_inix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Just lookin' for some fun hypnosis files

Post by Sear_inix »

Well, I can't say I've tried a great variety of different erotic hypnosis files, but I have listened to some myself. Maybe there are people here with more experience that can make better suggestions. However, since you ask, I thought I should mention the files that I personally felt more intense. This might be because I listened to 3-4 of this mistress' files together, so some triggers from one maybe worked in another. I can't be sure how they worked for me, but they are files I specifically remember listening to, so they surely did something right.
Now, the name of the hypnotist is Mia Croft, she has a patreon with another hypnotist partner, and a site. They call themselves Τhehypnomistress. Of course most of the files are not free, but there are some you can try without paying. Search for Τhehypnomistress in soundgasm.net https://soundgasm.net/u/TheHypnomistress as well as Mistress Miahttps://soundgasm.net/u/MistressMia. They also have a reddit.
From the files you can find there, the two I am sure I've listened to is "Bliss" and "Surrender to Denim", both very nice for my standards. The first one is more introductory, the other more fetish specific. I had also listened to some other files that were free for a limited amount of time then. One of them was hypnotic chastity for a day, and I literally could not stop thinking about the file the day after I listened to it. All in all, I believe that you could have some fun at least with some of the offered audios.
My soul is a desert, but this doesn't mean it's empty. It just indicates there is a place for everything inside.
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Roblsforbobls »

I usually recommend Esuccubus (huge number of good free files on the website, some exclusives on YouTube - let me know if you'd like some suggestions)
I also really enjoyed Shibby(on YouTube) and Mistress Rinn (on YouTube; my favorites are melty cloud and magic sand). Although they haven't made anything in a while, Mistress Rinn definitely needs more views :smile:
dailynap
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): None really. :c
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Post by dailynap »

Thanks for contributing your suggestions.

I will make sure to use those for.. research.
Yo, hi.
I am not taken, so feel free to take me, huehue. :whistle:
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Post by qatguy »

Try: www.warpmymind.com

I've used that hypno site for years.

I love it for ALL your hypnosis needs.
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by aldorax »

There are many out there ....

Kasha Shakti
Isabella Valentine
ellechemy
athalia
Ember & Charlotte
Emma Evans
Shibby
Mia Croft
Mistress Amethyst / Alexandra / Candace / Carol / Joanne / Love

... and of course there are many that cater to various fetishes (ABDL, sissy, femdom, panties, CEI, etc, etc.)

Nikki Fatale was 'my first' and probably one of the best ever -- and holds a special place in many of our erotic hypno-hearts. Sadly, she retired several years ago.
xdenisex
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): i have 2 Dommes. Miss L lives in FL, is my g/f and holds one key. Mistress L lives in MA, as do i, holds another key, and is in charge of my discipline. They are bff's and as Miss L is vanilla and Mistress L into B/D S/m, it works out well for me.

Post by xdenisex »

This place has a lot of free hypnosis files covering a wide variety of subjects. His accent is kind of weird at first, but I got used to it pretty fast.
https://vive-hypnosis.com/