need help!!!!I am making a hentai tease game and have a problem!!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SDEN841877047
Explorer
Explorer

need help!!!!I am making a hentai tease game and have a problem!!

Post by SDEN841877047 »

I am making a hentai tease game with eos, but I have encountered some final difficulties. I want the system to automatically add or subtract points for me. My pages are all random pages, so this is more difficult for me :\'-( :\'-( :\'-( , for example On this page you get 20 points, then randomly go to the next page, you get 30 points, your current score is 50 points, then continue to the next random page, you get 30 points, your current score is 80 points, I don't want the player to do extra work when doing this game, so I want the system to automatically count this score for me and display it on the game page, how do I do this. One thing is that my pages are completely random, so you don't know how many points or scores you will get on the next page when you play the game. That is to say, on each page, the eos system needs to get the total points(Final score calculated by the system) on the previous page, then add (or subtract) the score that the queen Command of the page the player is currently on. If you can please help me complete this game, I believe this is a very fun teasing.Thanks to all the friends who responded. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: need help!!!!I am making a hentai tease game and have a problem!!

Post by xman911 »

First you should initialize your variable. To initialize a variable you put this in your "Init script" (it's in the options menu of the tease you are working on). For example, let's make "p" variable that would track your points... the whole "code" is like this:

Code: Select all

var p = 0
That code means you assign numerical value to your variable p. Now EOS knows this p variable is assigned as number. In that case the number is 0. (you can put any number, but let's assume the player starts the tease with 0 points)

So how to change that number... you go on the page that would give your player points... click on "Eval" (button looks like this <>) and then write there for example to add 5 points it would be...

p = p + 5
If you want to subtract points you write... (guess what) ...

p = p - 5
It does not matter how many pages it would be... the moment it sees this code it will change the value of p, with the desired number. That p value can go in negative numbers and everything will be OK.

The next step is to visualize p. If you want to show "p" at any place... just click on "Say" then the "Eval" button which looks like this "<> ". That way you show the value of p in text...

p
I think for simplicity it's much more easier to make the variable just a single character, also it would be faster to write. You can also make more than one variables. For example if you want to make 2 variables... one for points "p" and one for money (in this example initial value of 100 money), "m"... you will write in your "Init script" this:

var p = 0
var m = 100
But I would recommend to track just one variable, it should be enough for most things. One variable can do a lot of things you can track the value of p and show certain things if the value of p is greater than some number for example, after player makes enough points you can "unlock" another part of your tease. You click on "If" for that and write there this code.

p > 100
That means if p is greater than a 100 it would initialize an action (you can show a button or send the player on different page/path), which if p is smaller than a 100 would not happen.

-------------------------------------------

The good thing about variables, they are relative... so a player can accumulate a 100 or 1000 points going to different random pages. For example you can test that by just going to one of your random pages and test the variable... then try with a few pages and so on. The variable would accumulate even if you repeat one and the same page a 100 times.
SDEN841877047
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SDEN841877047 »

xman911 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:49 pm First you should initialize your variable. To initialize a variable you put this in your "Init script" (it's in the options menu of the tease you are working on). For example, let's make "p" variable that would track your points... the whole "code" is like this:

var p = 0
That code means you assign numerical value to your variable p. Now EOS knows this p variable is assigned as number. In that case the number is 0. (you can put any number, but let's assume the player starts the tease with 0 points)

So how to change that number... you go on the page that would give your player points... click on "Eval" (button looks like this <>) and then write there for example to add 5 points it would be...

p = p + 5

p = p - 5
It does not matter how many pages it would be... the moment it sees this code it will change the value of p, with the desired number. That p value can go in negative numbers and everything will be OK.

The next step is to visualize p. If you want to show "p" at any place... just click on "Say" then the "Eval" button which looks like this "<> ". That way you show the value of p in text...

p
I think for simplicity it's much more easier to make the variable just a single character, also it would be faster to write. You can also make more than one variables. For example if you want to make 2 variables... one for points "p" and one for money (in this example initial value of 100 money), "m"... you will write in your "Init script" this:

var p = 0
var m = 100
But I would recommend to track just one variable, it should be enough for most things. One variable can do a lot of things you can track the value of p and show certain things if the value of p is greater than some number for example, after player makes enough points you can "unlock" another part of your tease. You click on "If" for that and write there this code.

p > 100
That means if p is greater than a 100 it would initialize an action (you can show a button or send the player on different page/path), which if p is smaller than a 100 would not happen.

The good thing about variables, they are relative... so a player can accumulate a 100 or 1000 points going to different random pages. For example you can test that by just going to one of your random pages and test the variable... then try with a few pages and so on. The variable would accumulate even if you repeat one and the same page a 100 times.
Thank you very much for your help, I have successfully solved this problem. I still have a problem. Some pages of this game will have some continuous effects. For example, when you reach the ninth page and successfully complete the task, you will get a chance to ignore 'end the game' this instruction. I added a prompt when the player successfully obtained (as shown in the picture), this effect is superimposed, which means that when the player visits the ninth page for the second time and completes the task again, there will be two chances to ignore the end of the game, but now the problem is the system can't display this prompt again. He can only show one chance. I don't know if you can understand my thoughts. That is, I want the player to reach the ninth page again and complete the task again, the prompt will change to 'If you are Told to end the game, you can ignore it×2', can eos do this?
Attachments
1562221074(1).png
1562221074(1).png (184.94 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
Last edited by SDEN841877047 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
SDEN841877047
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SDEN841877047 »

xman911 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:49 pm First you should initialize your variable. To initialize a variable you put this in your "Init script" (it's in the options menu of the tease you are working on). For example, let's make "p" variable that would track your points... the whole "code" is like this:

var p = 0

p = p + 5

p = p - 5

p

var p = 0
var m = 100

p > 100

xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

SDEN841877047 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:32 am
Thank you very much for your help, I have successfully solved this problem. I still have a problem. Some pages of this game will have some continuous effects. For example, when you reach the ninth page and successfully complete the task, you will get a chance to ignore 'end the game' this instruction. I added a prompt when the player successfully obtained (as shown in the picture), this effect is superimposed, which means that when the player visits the ninth page for the second time and completes the task again, there will be two chances to ignore the end of the game, but now the problem is the system can't display this prompt again. He can only show one chance. I don't know if you can understand my thoughts. That is, I want the player to reach the ninth page again and complete the task again, the prompt will change to 'If you are Told to end the game, you can ignore it×2', can eos do this?
You should make that 9th page not true end. I mean to not put the end game flag there. Then add a variable to count how many times the player lands on page 9. Make an additional variable "t" in your "Init script" .

var t = 0
Then on the 9th page, with Eval, put this... you use this as a counter. (this will count how many times the player has landed on the page).

t = t + 1
After that on the same page (page 9) you put this simple code, but this time with the "If" action (function). That means after the player visits page 9, the "If" function will trigger. In the "If" action itself there is a "Go" option on the right to send the player to a page you desire (in your case the "real" end). In the code below it will send automatically the player, the moment he visits, page 9 more than 3 times... or you can show a completely new button on that page. To give the player the option to true end. Also you can add text which will be invisible if the player didn't landed on that page this many times.

t > 3

Using variables as counters and for adding (subtracting) player points, you can do pretty much anything. Your game can track the user progress and showing different content, depending on which pages (and how many times) the user landed. For example in a random game you can count if the user lends more than 5 times on a certain page, and not show that page any longer, so the game does not get repetitive. Or make it as way the user makes progress after landing on some "important" page... certain number of times.

Of course you can use "reverse counters too" (for whatever reason).

t = t - 1
You can also use variables to do number password locks... and lock part of your tease with a number password (like a safe). But that is a little more complex and could confuse you.
SDEN841877047
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SDEN841877047 »

xman911 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:49 am
SDEN841877047 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:32 am
You should make that 9th page not true end. I mean to not put the end game flag there. Then add a variable to count how many times the player lands on page 9. Make an additional variable "t" in your "Init script" .

var t = 0
Then on the 9th page, with Eval, put this... you use this as a counter. (this will count how many times the player has landed on the page).

t = t + 1
After that on the same page (page 9) you put this simple code, but this time with the "If" action (function). That means after the player visits page 9, the "If" function will trigger. In the "If" action itself there is a "Go" option on the right to send the player to a page you desire (in your case the "real" end). In the code below it will send automatically the player, the moment he visits, page 9 more than 3 times... or you can show a completely new button on that page. To give the player the option to true end. Also you can add text which will be invisible if the player didn't landed on that page this many times.

t > 3

Using variables as counters and for adding (subtracting) player points, you can do pretty much anything. Your game can track the user progress and showing different content, depending on which pages (and how many times) the user landed. For example in a random game you can count if the user lends more than 5 times on a certain page, and not show that page any longer, so the game does not get repetitive. Or make it as way the user makes progress after landing on some "important" page... certain number of times.

Of course you can use "reverse counters too" (for whatever reason).

t = t - 1
You can also use variables to do number password locks... and lock part of your tease with a number password (like a safe). But that is a little more complex and could confuse you.
Thanks for your reply, yesterday and today, I have been trying the way you said, and used it on different scenes, I am trying something, I created a variable var z=0, and on a page (as shown Show) add a variable z=z+1, I hope that when the player logs in to this page, the system will automatically help me divide the next score by two (of course this is not the final version, there are many places to modify), while there is another page, the player can eliminate all negative effects when it reaches that page, which means that the normal score no half score. As shown in the picture, I create a code 'z=0' on the 4-4 page, I I hope that when the player logs in to this page, the variable z is reset to 0.Then the system will resume normal scoring. I thought that my setup should be successful, but obviously there are some errors. When I executed the 4-4 page, he did not eliminate the negative effects. The system still divides the score by two and counts it into the total score. I don't know where the error is. I don't know if you can understand what I mean. Simply put, on the 4-2 page, I hope the system will automatically Change the bonus method, Divide the score of the next page by two, then add it to the total score, and then when the player logs in to the 4-4 page, I hope that the system will resume normal computing mode. I have tried for a long time and there is no way to solve this problem.
Attachments
d745739f40b0cf58c8a3e61d90b28cf.png
d745739f40b0cf58c8a3e61d90b28cf.png (58.46 KiB) Viewed 889 times
c2cac3604ebfe20c69f0a8355ba3780.png
c2cac3604ebfe20c69f0a8355ba3780.png (51.01 KiB) Viewed 889 times
29f282f7dbb129e92d4fb4df9c22b0a.png
29f282f7dbb129e92d4fb4df9c22b0a.png (988 Bytes) Viewed 889 times
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

SDEN841877047 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:20 pm Thanks for your reply, yesterday and today, I have been trying the way you said, and used it on different scenes, I am trying something, I created a variable var z=0, and on a page (as shown Show) add a variable z=z+1, I hope that when the player logs in to this page, the system will automatically help me divide the next score by two (of course this is not the final version, there are many places to modify), while there is another page, the player can eliminate all negative effects when it reaches that page, which means that the normal score no half score. As shown in the picture, I create a code 'z=0' on the 4-4 page, I I hope that when the player logs in to this page, the variable z is reset to 0.Then the system will resume normal scoring. I thought that my setup should be successful, but obviously there are some errors. When I executed the 4-4 page, he did not eliminate the negative effects. The system still divides the score by two and counts it into the total score. I don't know where the error is. I don't know if you can understand what I mean. Simply put, on the 4-2 page, I hope the system will automatically Change the bonus method, Divide the score of the next page by two, then add it to the total score, and then when the player logs in to the 4-4 page, I hope that the system will resume normal computing mode. I have tried for a long time and there is no way to solve this problem.

I don't understand what you are trying to achieve at all. You should first start to track your variables at every step, before making complex combinations. By showing them in text format with "Say". That way you will see where the error is. Without tracking your variables you don't know what is happening and you also don't know what is the current value of z. z = 0 resets z to 0... but if you bring back the user to page 4.2 it will make z = 1 again and everything will play the same, because of your counter z = z +1 .. You can't make single loop and expect it to behave differently, without breaking it in some way. z will be 0 at the next page for example 4.5...

Where the system divides by 2 again?! Did you bring back the user to 4.2 from 4.4 ?!

SDEN841877047
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SDEN841877047 »

xman911 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:50 pm
SDEN841877047 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:20 pm Thanks for your reply, yesterday and today, I have been trying the way you said, and used it on different scenes, I am trying something, I created a variable var z=0, and on a page (as shown Show) add a variable z=z+1, I hope that when the player logs in to this page, the system will automatically help me divide the next score by two (of course this is not the final version, there are many places to modify), while there is another page, the player can eliminate all negative effects when it reaches that page, which means that the normal score no half score. As shown in the picture, I create a code 'z=0' on the 4-4 page, I I hope that when the player logs in to this page, the variable z is reset to 0.Then the system will resume normal scoring. I thought that my setup should be successful, but obviously there are some errors. When I executed the 4-4 page, he did not eliminate the negative effects. The system still divides the score by two and counts it into the total score. I don't know where the error is. I don't know if you can understand what I mean. Simply put, on the 4-2 page, I hope the system will automatically Change the bonus method, Divide the score of the next page by two, then add it to the total score, and then when the player logs in to the 4-4 page, I hope that the system will resume normal computing mode. I have tried for a long time and there is no way to solve this problem.

I don't understand what you are trying to achieve at all. You should first start to track your variables at every step, before making complex combinations. By showing them in text format with "Say". That way you will see where the error is. Without tracking your variables you don't know what is happening and you also don't know what is the current value of z. z = 0 resets z to 0... but if you bring back the user to page 4.2 it will make z = 1 again and everything will play the same, because of your counter z = z +1 .. You can't make single loop and expect it to behave differently, without breaking it in some way. z will be 0 at the next page for example 4.5...

Where the system divides by 2 again?! Did you bring back the user to 4.2 from 4.4 ?!

This may be a bit complicated, this is my idea, there are now two pages, 4-2 and 4-4, and the effect of page 4-2 is to let the player get half the score in the next page. For example, the player has arrived at a number of random pages and then went to 4-2, and was given this effect. Then assume that the player randomly reached 4-13. As usual is in page 4-13 player can get 40 points, but now, because the player has arrived the page 4-2 before, and the page 4-2 was given a special effect for player, so in page 4-13, the actual score that the player got was 20 points.

As for another page 4-4, his effect is to let the player resume normal game, which means that if the player reaches the page 4-4, the player will get the full score in next page. For example, after the player reaches the 4-2 page and continues the game and reaches 4-13, he gets 20 points (the original score is 40 points), then in the next page, if the player reaches the page 4-4, the negative effect is cancelled. So if the player reaches 4-13 again, they will get a full 40 points instead of 20 points. This is a complete example.

I want the system to automatically complete this logic for me. When the player reaches 4-2, the system automatically changes the score of the next page that the player arrived to half and then adds it to the total score, until the player reaches 4-4, the system will automatically restores the full score calculation, player will get full score in the next page

How can I do this?
Thanks for your reply again :-D