Sissy conditioning tease

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
bigdad58743
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Sissy conditioning tease

Post by bigdad58743 »

I was in the middle of a tease that was posted for only a few hrs today monday 24 and was removed b4 i could finish. I was really really enjoying the tease!! It was about conditioning the sissy brain. So im posting this to find out who created that tease and why did you remove it?? Can you pls repost the tease?!!
justaguy82
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Sissy conditioning tease

Post by justaguy82 »

I'm not the creator of the tease, nor do I know why it was removed, but I did download the tease for offline use while it was up, here is the think for it. Requires either TeaseMe or GuideMe application to be installed.

URLS seem to be fixed! :-D
Last edited by justaguy82 on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Post by YamiLoli »

justaguy82 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:05 am I'm not the creator of the tease, nor do I know why it was removed, but I did download the tease for offline use while it was up, [url="https://www.mega.nz/#!eR1WRC4S!UN7Pyy1pzmc5RbxKygqtPdC26oMJfnIlXDg9VDTncvM"]here[/url] is the think for it. Requires either [url="https://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6993"]TeaseMe[/url] or [url="https://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12944"]GuideMe[/url] application to be installed.

*url tag doesn't seem to be working for some reason, so just copy/paste the links.
As far as I understand, Milovana Importer is required to download teases for GuideMe. But the link for it is dead :c Is there another way to import a tease to GuideMe?
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

Copy and pasting works ok so long as you're careful to get just the URL and not the brackets or inverted commas.
Downloading and saving into my Guideme folder worked fine.
justaguy82
Explorer
Explorer

Post by justaguy82 »

YamiLoli wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:19 pm As far as I understand, Milovana Importer is required to download teases for GuideMe. But the link for it is dead :c Is there another way to import a tease to GuideMe?
The importer is required if you are downloading a tease straight off of Milovana, however the link in my post allows you to download the already imported version. As Chico said, all you need to do is extract the folder and .xml file into your GuideMe/Guides directory and you're all set.
Last edited by justaguy82 on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Post by YamiLoli »

justaguy82 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:55 am
YamiLoli wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:19 pm As far as I understand, Milovana Importer is required to download teases for GuideMe. But the link for it is dead :c Is there another way to import a tease to GuideMe?
The importer is required if you are downloading a tease straight off of Milovana, however the link in my post allows you to download the already imported version. As Chico said, all you need to do is extract the folder and .xml file into your GuideMe/Guides directory and you're all set.

I'm also editing my first post so that the links are a little easier to grab for anyone else who stops by. At least until hyperlinks are fixed.
I am interested in downloading other teases on Milovana, so that's why I need an importer, but I need it for eos tease and I guess GuideMe can't play eos teases
justaguy82
Explorer
Explorer

Post by justaguy82 »

YamiLoli wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:42 pm I am interested in downloading other teases on Milovana, so that's why I need an importer, but I need it for eos tease and I guess GuideMe can't play eos teases
(Sorry for the late response.)

Ah, gotcha. Yeah unfortunately EOS is still in it's early stages and thus there isn't any way (that I've seen) to actually download EOS teases for offline use, although it looks like work has begun on an EOS offline player.

The importer does still work for classic and flash teases though, if you would like to download it I've uploaded it here. Extract the Importer folder wherever (I'd recommend putting it in your GuideMe directory) and run the start.bat file. Just be sure when you run it the first time to go to file->application settings and specify the directory where you want your imports to download to.