The orgasm game ;)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: The orgasm game ;)

Post by Philze »

go and by a candle. At least 15cm long.

Burn it and let the drops fall down on your naked body.
For every drop u achieve 1 stroke. If you can manage to cum with those strokes
you can have a full orgasm. If not, bad luck 4 u . Three days of denial.

Limit: Public, Anal
Es kann kein Zufall sein, dass sich Lust auf Frust reimt..
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

All day wear no socks, if possible do this more than one day in a row before doing my task below. If you make it last more than one day then dont wash the foot you wish to use ;)

Tie your hands behind your back and bind one leg bent up by tying your ankle to your thigh, sit upright and lean against your bed or wall or something. Remember to have scissors or a key nearby ;)

Now you may cum. You may cum by using your free foot to stimulate yourself! You have half an hour and that is all! If you should cum within the time limit you may release your bonds and lick your foot clean if possible.

If you fail to cum you must have a ruined orgasm onto your foot and put a sock on over that and go about your normal business. Alternatively you may cum into a shoe, yours or someone elses, and once it has been worn you must lick the inside clean.

Likes: Earning my orgasm through a series of tasks and/or punishments, being made into a slut, being called chrissy, some anal, some pain. Im not averse to uploading photos to the internet on my profiles on various websites, however i wont PM photos or links to photos.

Dislikes: Lots of pain, CBT, lots of anal (These are good punishments, they arent limits just dislikes!)

Limits: Public, anything outside, piss, poo, blood sick etc... and anything generally disgusting, public, dangerous or illegal! Also swallowing a full load of cum is out of the question but a ruined orgasm isnt
kevin77
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kevin77 »

Go to a supermarket. Buy a twelve pack of condoms. While paying, check the name of the person ringing you up. Commit their name to memory.
When you get home, make yourself nice and hard without touching the tip. Now, put on all twelve condoms. One on top of the next.
Lube up two fingers (you choose which ones) and do little circles under your cockhead through the twelve layers of rubber until you're close. Now call up the supermarket and ask for the person who sold you the condoms. Once you're on hold, you can use two fingers and a thumb. Orgasm before they pick up... otherwise call back tomorrow.

Limits: No public. No pain. No permanent. Nothing gross.

Please Frustrate Me.
cbtslaveboy2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cbtslaveboy2 »

Hi i just joined hoping the game is still being played. Anyway kevin you have to edge once every 5 min for an hour then roll a dice. an even number means you cum odd means you repeat the edging every 5 min this time for 2 hours. roll the dice again same constraints. every odd roll you add one hour to your edging time. the game ends when you cum. if you cum before your even number you are on no touch for a week.

limits: no public, no brown, no permanent
intimidator3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by intimidator3 »

edge in every corner of every room in your house. when done, ruin it in the middle of the first room you were in
jay8k10
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jay8k10 »

intimidator3 you did not say your limits

*is this game still being played
intimidator3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by intimidator3 »

oops sorry, no public, easy on the pain. not gross and nasty
jay8k10
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jay8k10 »

intimidator3 wrote:oops sorry, no public, easy on the pain. not gross and nasty
Ok you are to edge once every 5 mins for an hour when your not edging you are to be fucking your ass. After an hour your to edge 10 times. Then rest for 5 mins. Then fuck your ass for 5 mins. Then edge a further 8 times. Rest for 5 mins and then fuck your ass while you edge once but ride the edge for 2 mins then let go of your cock but fuck your ass until you cum.

Limits - No public, No permanent

Likes - cbt/anal/ginger/piss/cross dressing
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Philze »

hey....stroke a full minute..then rest one full minute..
do this until you complete 1 hour.
If you managed to edge at least 30 times you are allowed to cum..

if not..

try again xP

Limits: Public, anal, humilating
jay8k10
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jay8k10 »

can i have something stronger and harder please.

limits - public/permanent/scat

likes - cbt/wax/anal/cross dressing/ginger/pain
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Philze »

no...its your task u have to do....
if you dont want to do it...dont participate.
For now its my turn. You got yours
jay8k10
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jay8k10 »

its just seems you did not put much thought into it.
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Philze »

so what?

read the game rules...

dont want to argue about that...you have your task...
ill get mine...no one forbids you to try your luck later again

Limits: Anal, Public, Humilation
intimidator3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by intimidator3 »

jay8k10 wrote:can i have something stronger and harder please.

limits - public/permanent/scat

likes - cbt/wax/anal/cross dressing/ginger/pain
yeah you do as your told, i dont think mine is perfect, but im doing it
strider2233
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by strider2233 »

Make 4 pee ice cubes.
1 with 1/4 pee and 3/4 water.
1 with 1/2 pee and 1/2 water
1 with 3/4 pee and 1/4 water
1 with 100% pee.
You may begin once they are all frozen. Put the first cube (1/4 pee) in your mouth and stroke yourself without edging until it melts completely. Once it is melted, keep it in your mouth until you edge. If you edged before it completely melted, swallow it. If you held out until it melted, you can spit it out. Wait five minutes and then get the 2nd cube (1/2 pee) and follow the same rules. Don't edge until it melts or you will have to swallow it. Wait 3 minutes and get the 3rd cube (3/4 pee) and follow the same rules. No edging until it melts. Wait 1 minute and get the last cube (100% pee). This time you must reach the edge before it melts. Ride the edge until it melts completely. Do not cum. Stop stroking if you have to. If you have to stop stroking or if you do not get to the edge before it melts you lose and must repeat this challenge with 4 new cubes. You may not pre-make extra cubes. You must wait until after you lose to make them and you are also not allowed to stroke until the new batch is ready. Keep trying until you can successfully complete this challenge.
If you make it to the end, you may choose to cum right away, but only if you swallow the pee. If you choose not to swallow it, then you may not cum for 24 hours. Cum any way you want after 24 hours.