Teasing with Loki Wave Prostate Massager

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Teasing with Loki Wave Prostate Massager

Post by zenlover »

Last night as I was in a frenzy of pleasure stroking myself while fucking my ass and massaging my prostate with the Loki Wave as I watched strapon and Transensual videos on Youtube, I was wishing to be controlled by a real voice that knew the settings and abilities of that toy. It's a bit unique in its function, and gives me the best orgasms I've ever had, bar none, especially when my wife or an online playmate determines how it will be used. Anyone seen anything leveraging it in a tease or JOI or CockHero video?
I've been unsuccessful so far.
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Teasing with Loki Wave Prostate Massager

Post by Bandit224 »

People never make teases designed for a specific toy, since those that don't have that model won't be able to do the tease. All vibes have 3 basic functions: low, medium, and high. You can easily adapt almost any tease, especially one with anal, to match the settings of your toy.
Ph0enixAsh
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ph0enixAsh »

Bandit's pretty much right, especially with something that prohibitively expensive. This one could probably be adapted pretty well, if the Loki is enough to bring you to edge hands-free: Simple Agony by Helequin
Last edited by Ph0enixAsh on Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Longest Denial: 61 Days
GAME OVER
FINAL RESULTS
crpsclntsprngr
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): Fdom is evil.
Sub/Slave(s): Fdom is evil.

Post by crpsclntsprngr »

I ain't know nuthin, but i wanna know what this Loki Wave thing is! I'm lookin for someth w juice that u can sit down on a non-cushy chair while its inserted with. I've seen these pink bulb w long pink "wire" sticking out type things that appear extatic! They TS or whoever quakes evefy time its on. Its obvi remote ctrl, but i dunno if it can be at least switched on/off by the end of the wire. I don't wanna have to use a smarphone or comp to ctrl it. I doubt its got an actual remote of its own.
Does this Loki Wave have one?
Either way, where can i see about it? Is it mucho dinero? The other one is, so i hazard to get it at this pt.
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester

Post by zenlover »

KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester

Post by zenlover »

Someone might also want to build something from a hypno like this.....
https://soundgasm.net/u/MistressMia/Anal-Pleasures :blush:
crpsclntsprngr
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): Fdom is evil.
Sub/Slave(s): Fdom is evil.

Post by crpsclntsprngr »

zenlover wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:01 pm Here ya go.... https://www.lelo.com/loki-wave
Ya, pretty $y :(
I'm hesitant to go sight-unseen, as is the only choice w stores of all types now being vacant lots or Amazon distro ctrs. Looks interesting tho.

How do those pink things w a stalk/antenna type thing on them feel? U see them a lot in vids. They can ecan triggered by bluetoot, wifi, or an annoying highpiched beep. Can they be set to always on, and/or do they come w a simple remote? Would it last very long if let run a while?