Ruined Orgasms: How to decrease pleasure?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Ruined Orgasms: How to decrease pleasure?

Post by brian »

Hi there,

I'm on a short denial period I set myself up to and tomorrow it's time for a planned ruin (I plan my phases due to limited time)

Anyway, I was wondering what everyone thinks is the most effective way of ruining your orgasm. How do you achieve the least amount of pleasure, contractions and relief so it get's as close to a milking as it gets?

Reason for the question: RO are so frustrating and unsatisfying, however, I lose my arousal after them for some time

Note: I'm not into anal, so that's not an option.

Would be interesting to see what everyone thinks
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAR/2024
Last ruin: 8/MAR/2024
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Ruined Orgasms: How to decrease pleasure?

Post by Helequin »

So this is something I also have some difficulty with, where it's very easy for me to push a ruined orgasm just a little too far. While I still end up with a ruined orgasm that doesn't feel great, I cum quite a bit and enter a refractory period where I can easily keep going and stay hard, but takes me 10-15 minutes to edge again.

On the other end, I can sometimes very slowly work right up to the edge, to the point where I leak a few drops of cum. It's certainly not a ruined orgasm in any sense of the word - there's no pressure relief at all, not even the sensation of going past the point of no return, it's just a really hard edge.

So the sort of cum leaking out with not force and it's super frustrating but definitely an orgasm ruin is something I have to do very deliberately to make work. In general here are the things I've worked out:

Stopping all stimulation at all once I feel I've hit the ruin point is key. No holding, or touching anything else. Nothing at all. Any touch at all will carry me further.

Edge up towards the ruin point with a very light touch and very slowly. I'm usually just using fingertips at this point, work up to the edge, ride along it and try to just nudge myself a bit farther and let go.

A piece I was missing for a long while was what the rest of my body does. I have to really try to relax and slow the repeated muscle clenches which normally pump out an orgasm. I can actually hit the ruin point, stop touching, clench the pelvic muscles and hold it back for probably up to 20 seconds before I actually cum. But that doesn't really seem to help keep the ruin small, as once I finally do release I can't stop my body clenching over and over to drive the orgasm. So more than anything else this is where I need to be very deliberate about trying to ruin and keep everything orgasm related small and relaxed.

I have heard of other techniques though I've not tried them much. These include dunking the cock into ice water at the ruin point to try and shock the body out of the orgasm, or hard hits to the cock head to achieve the same thing.

Other ways I've had fun with but which haven't really helped control the clenches all involve not stroking over the edge at all, only up to it. Once on edge, letting go and using something else to push the body over into a ruin, ball slaps, ball squeezing or even just clenching to push the body to orgasm can all work too.

So you may need to experiment with different ideas to see what works for you, but for me it's definitely being relaxed and very slow.
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by brian »

Thanks for the long reply!

I know exactly what you mean and I agree, that relaxing as much as possible is key.
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAR/2024
Last ruin: 8/MAR/2024
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Lestat »

Basically
1) the more early you can stop the stimulation before going over (i.e. not stroking furiously until the last second)
and
2) more edges mean less stimulation needed (i.e. light touch instead of stroking)

That should lessen the pleasure, better ruined
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
crpsclntsprngr
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): Fdom is evil.
Sub/Slave(s): Fdom is evil.

Post by crpsclntsprngr »

Would anyone tell me why ud want to give up your pleasure? Nobody has ever told me. I only know that sadism drives femommers to want to do it to men.

Ruining apparently keeps u permanently horny (if u always ruin). That's an enslavement method, as it makes one stupidly controlable by the focus of the dead (the fdom).

I know people jerk and DONT cum for days or wks to get a sort of antsie uphoria, but accompanied by mind shreading horniniess (dealbreaker for me!). Its also used to enslave.

I also know ruining lets u keep going after cum, altho i dunno what's the pt bc u cldv just edged instead and i THINK the final O after ruins would be much crappier than a single full one after edging. Anybody care to say?
Btw, cant most people cum more than one full one after an hour edge anyway, in rapid succession?

Thx for any info. I'm just curious :)

Oh, and there is a good thread on this on aneros.com. it starts about how to get a "penis based super O" but to do that it apparently takes a totally ruined O. Your supposed to learn to separate ejac from O. Then u do the eject as it wells up and O repeatedly as long as u want without one.
I read it and it still seems impossible to me!
Maybe ull have luck.
One guy only wants to drain cum for health, no pleasure.
So its applicable for y'all.