Leaking Cum - not pre-cum!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Leaking Cum - not pre-cum!

Post by brian »

Hi all,

I'm finally having a bit of a denial period again. I haven't cum for 4 days, edged a lot today and yesterday.

Earlier on I had a really good edge, stopped at the right moment and felt absolutely nothing as it faded. Suddenly some cum started to leak, not pre cum and not a ruined orgasm - it wasn't enough cum for that.

I normally don't even leak a lot of precum

Anyone experienced this? Some how I feel a little guilty as I only have rare chances to deny myself and somehow it feels like I failed a little+
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAR/2024
Last ruin: 8/MAR/2024
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: Leaking Cum - not pre-cum!

Post by GodDragon »

brian wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:15 pm Hi all,

I'm finally having a bit of a denial period again. I haven't cum for 4 days, edged a lot today and yesterday.

Earlier on I had a really good edge, stopped at the right moment and felt absolutely nothing as it faded. Suddenly some cum started to leak, not pre cum and not a ruined orgasm - it wasn't enough cum for that.

I normally don't even leak a lot of precum

Anyone experienced this? Some how I feel a little guilty as I only have rare chances to deny myself and somehow it feels like I failed a little+
Well you just experienced a small ruined orgasm. It still kinda is a ruined one. If you had a Mistress she would probably also count it as one. It all depends on the moment you stop and your general mood. If you are trying to hold back this might be another reason for it not being that much cum.
TeasedMeansPleased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by TeasedMeansPleased »

That sounds like it was a ruined orgasm, just maybe not the typical. Since you held back only a little bit of cum actually came out.
My Personal Goddess Lisa's Teases Avatar Collection:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Goddess Lisa's asshole licker
Goddess Lisa's Master Ruined Cumslut
Goddess Lisa's cum dumpster
Goddess Lisa's censored hentai loser
Goddess Lisa's denied prisoner
Goddess Lisa's bukkake whore
Goddess Lisa's sissy licker

brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

Yeah weird!

I'm into ruined orgasms but mostly I'm not that aroused after, even if I concentrate to avoid any kind of pleasure.

After this I was still on the edge basically. Really hot somehow
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Roblsforbobls »

I've had this experience before myself! It is kind of weird, but my understanding is that orgasm and ejaculation are two processes that happen at the same time usually but can be separated through training (aka orgasm without cumming). Maybe you came a little bit without orgasming.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

I've had this before as well. I once read a tease that called it a "barely ruined/bleeding orgasm" or a "draining orgasm" so I've always called it that. I don't personally count it as a ruined orgasm since I don't have any contraction,s don't lose any pleasure etc. It's insanely difficult for me to do, can never do it twice in a short amount of time, but it's my favourite after a few days of denial since I can release some cum for health reasons and yet not lose any frustration.
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

don't think I could do this intentionally...

I never really leak precum while edging, had a few more earlier on and started to leak. Don't know if it's just a development or coincidence but somehow I seem to be producing more than usual.

This is getting me so much more excited :blush:
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

brian wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:02 am Yeah weird!

I'm into ruined orgasms but mostly I'm not that aroused after, even if I concentrate to avoid any kind of pleasure.

Well normally a ruined orgasm should leave you with no pleasure loss. I know that kind is hard to achieve but the ruined ones that have the cum just slowly flowing out of the tip are the ones that usually will keep you aroused. They can be achieved by anal stimulation but also in special cases of normal stimulation (repetitive edging + very light tough for the last one).
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

GodDragon wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:08 pm
brian wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:02 am Yeah weird!

Well normally a ruined orgasm should leave you with no pleasure loss. I know that kind is hard to achieve but the ruined ones that have the cum just slowly flowing out of the tip are the ones that usually will keep you aroused. They can be achieved by anal stimulation but also in special cases of normal stimulation (repetitive edging + very light tough for the last one).
absolutely, I know. But this was different, it wasn't much and keept leaking thick drops for a few minutes
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Roblsforbobls »

[/quote]

absolutely, I know. But this was different, it wasn't much and keept leaking thick drops for a few minutes
[/quote]

A few minutes?! Is that without any stimulation at all? I'm wondering if this is regular precum or legitimate and constant ejaculation for multiple minutes. The former is normal, the latter seems kind of...odd and rather concerning.