Prostate orgasm

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
dailynap
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None really. :c
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Prostate orgasm

Post by dailynap »

Recently, with the arrival of my new toy, I wanted to try to reach the oh so hyped anal orgasm.
However I never really experienced it.

I do know that it's quite possible that I might not have the gift of sensitive prostate, but I still do hope that I do.

The main questions are:
How do I know that I can reach the said orgasm?
How long does it usually take?
Aaaand if you can somewhat train yourself to do it easier.

Thanks for your answers, dear, far-more experienced friends.
Yo, hi.
I am not taken, so feel free to take me, huehue. :whistle:
polkadotwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Prostate orgasm

Post by polkadotwolf »

dailynap wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:33 am The main questions are:
1. How do I know that I can reach the said orgasm?
2.) How long does it usually take?
3.) Aaaand if you can somewhat train yourself to do it easier.
1.) It will feel the mostly same as a regular orgasm, assuming you actually do orgasm. You will feel spent and your need for an orgasm gone. However, it is also possible to 'milk' yourself and have quite a bit of cum, but not orgasm. In that case you will remain quite frustrated and desperate. ;-)

2.) It depends how horny you are, but it can take quite a while, for example 20-25 minutes. I would say then if you haven't experienced one in that time to just stop and try again another day.

3.) You can definitely train yourself to do it easier. Over-time and experimentation you will find the right way to make it work and it gets easier and you relax into it more.

Tips:
- I recommend that you try it when you are very horny. Deny yourself orgasm as long as is tolerable for you, or 2 weeks if you find you can deny yourself without limit.

- Have a proper toy and experiment. It can be difficult to hit the prostate just right by yourself without a nice curved device. It sounds like you have one, but you might find others better, so experiment.

- Be gentle. It will work with just gentle stimulation once you find the right spots and have some practice with it. Pushing hard can cause damage and is unnecessary, even though you might feel the urge to do so.

- Don't intend to have an orgasm the first few times. Don't make that the goal. Intend to just 'play' and see how it feels. Who knows, you might be surprised, but just don't expect it. This will help you relax. Maybe make it part of a tease session where you don't intend to orgasm at all, only tease and deny yourself. Set a time limit. Because you are horny and desperate you might go for a long time, but after a certain amount of time (say 25 minutes) you are more likely to get rough, so call it a day.
dailynap
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None really. :c
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Post by dailynap »

polkadotwolf wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:03 am
dailynap wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:33 am The main questions are:
1. How do I know that I can reach the said orgasm?
2.) How long does it usually take?
3.) Aaaand if you can somewhat train yourself to do it easier.
1.) It will feel the mostly same as a regular orgasm, assuming you actually do orgasm. You will feel spent and your need for an orgasm gone. However, it is also possible to 'milk' yourself and have quite a bit of cum, but not orgasm. In that case you will remain quite frustrated and desperate. ;-)

2.) It depends how horny you are, but it can take quite a while, for example 20-25 minutes. I would say then if you haven't experienced one in that time to just stop and try again another day.

3.) You can definitely train yourself to do it easier. Over-time and experimentation you will find the right way to make it work and it gets easier and you relax into it more.

Tips:
- I recommend that you try it when you are very horny. Deny yourself orgasm as long as is tolerable for you, or 2 weeks if you find you can deny yourself without limit.

- Have a proper toy and experiment. It can be difficult to hit the prostate just right by yourself without a nice curved device. It sounds like you have one, but you might find others better, so experiment.

- Be gentle. It will work with just gentle stimulation once you find the right spots and have some practice with it. Pushing hard can cause damage and is unnecessary, even though you might feel the urge to do so.

- Don't intend to have an orgasm the first few times. Don't make that the goal. Intend to just 'play' and see how it feels. Who knows, you might be surprised, but just don't expect it. This will help you relax. Maybe make it part of a tease session where you don't intend to orgasm at all, only tease and deny yourself. Set a time limit. Because you are horny and desperate you might go for a long time, but after a certain amount of time (say 25 minutes) you are more likely to get rough, so call it a day.

Thank you for the answer. I am now very interested. Hopefully one day it will happen.
I do have a few toys, well two actually that would work. A prostate massager and a dildo. Not the biggest one, which I found even better for the job.
Milking sounds fun as well.

Again, thank you for your time.
crpsclntsprngr
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): Fdom is evil.
Sub/Slave(s): Fdom is evil.

Post by crpsclntsprngr »

There's ton stuffon on this on aneros.com, makers of what are supposed to be the best for it. Your supposed to able to use them "hands free".
They say u can get Total Body Orgasm, a Super orgasm, and the milkingthe thing.
I have the Progasm one. I've no success w a TO or SO but others in their forums have. Dunno what im doing wrong. I've done all this guy , including going over 2 wks (not for that reason tho). The milking thing doesn't take all your cum, so u should still b able to do it by your hand if cant by whatever toy. It feels interesting, and slightly relieving. I used to do it before regular fap every time.
I'm gonna try the Prostate Hook from Kinkytoys.com. Pricey, but if that dont hit it nothing will!
I've so seen nifty vies that say they've got "roller" hing in the tip that makes it pit/down jiggle like a finger stroking.
More pricey, rechargeable (a negative IMO), and very dependent on which one u get. Chk the reviews. Adamandeve have some.

If anyone else has exp, plz post!

There's piles o info on aneros's forums, so I'm gonna chk there too. Its an easy reg, no invite biz, but less spam anyway.