Femdom Hypnosis safety

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Femdom Hypnosis safety

Post by Manolas Smith »

Hello everybody!

A few days I found casually an hypnosis site (https://bambisleep.blogspot.com/?zx=b14845f5539d7cb3) and I got curious. I tried a couple files with not really much effect, but to be true, it kind of scared the crap out of me, as my level of trance wasn't really big and I could be aware of some of the subliminal (and not that subliminal...) orders and triggers that these files were trying to put in my subconscience. Amnesia of who I am, becoming a silly slut, becoming addicted to that voice... Then I read some message in the blog and some of the people were describing negative effects such as not being able to be back to their self once the sessions were over.

I found a different site, called deepsurrender.com and those files felt safer, and with some bigger effects on me.

Now I have a bigger curiosity to explore this new hypnosis related to kinks world. But I have a bigger concern about my own safety. I'm a lot on sissyfication, chastity and denial, and being a married person makes me wonder if this will fuck up with my life.

Any of you guys have any experience about this that can share? If I do a chastity hypnosis, can I expect to be extorted in some sort to get a release hypnosis that liberates me from it at some point?

Any input will be really appreciated as I don't want to get on this without really knowing what am I getting into.

Thanks in advance!
thongs911
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Femdom Hypnosis safety

Post by thongs911 »

I have been fascinated by hypnotism since I caught this livestream on chaturbate a month or so ago. It's not femdom, but it was fascinating watching live. https://www.xvideos.com/video47527369/s ... ypnostream

I started looking more into it and it seems that you won't do anything that you aren't comfortable with, but I do not know how much I believe it. The hypnotist has a couple youtube videos with female voices. I listened to them through while I was working so not paying that close of attention. I didn't hear anything that seemed dangerous at all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XunrdxreD4M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cWcgT85_Vw

I'd love to hear what your thoughts are on the videos.
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Post by YamiLoli »

Manolas Smith wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:02 am Hello everybody!

A few days I found casually an hypnosis site (https://bambisleep.blogspot.com/?zx=b14845f5539d7cb3) and I got curious. I tried a couple files with not really much effect, but to be true, it kind of scared the crap out of me, as my level of trance wasn't really big and I could be aware of some of the subliminal (and not that subliminal...) orders and triggers that these files were trying to put in my subconscience. Amnesia of who I am, becoming a silly slut, becoming addicted to that voice... Then I read some message in the blog and some of the people were describing negative effects such as not being able to be back to their self once the sessions were over.

I found a different site, called deepsurrender.com and those files felt safer, and with some bigger effects on me.

Now I have a bigger curiosity to explore this new hypnosis related to kinks world. But I have a bigger concern about my own safety. I'm a lot on sissyfication, chastity and denial, and being a married person makes me wonder if this will fuck up with my life.

Any of you guys have any experience about this that can share? If I do a chastity hypnosis, can I expect to be extorted in some sort to get a release hypnosis that liberates me from it at some point?

Any input will be really appreciated as I don't want to get on this without really knowing what am I getting into.

Thanks in advance!
I’ve listened to a lot of hypnosis before and done enough research and I can assure you that it's basically impossible for a hypnosis audio to completely control you. I mean you will never do something that you don’t want to do. You mentioned the level of trance in which you were aware of the orders and triggers, and that’s exactly how it's supposed to be. Trance is not a sleeping state, you can still hear and understand speech. The point of hypnosis, at least for me (and that's how some of the not "abusive" hypnotists put it), is that it opens up my inner self--my desires, feelings and so on. Hypnosis will definitely help you become a sissy if you have that desire inside and if you allow a hypnotist to enter your mind, but it will never break your mind or make you do something you don’t want to do. The other thing, of course, is do you really want to become a sissy for example? Or do you want to be constantly denied? That’s just something you need to think about. It might be what you desire but in reality the result might collide with some things in your life. I hope this does not discourage you from exploring hypnosis further, this is just some clarification on the topic. Some things might (and will probably!) be different for you.
I would also like to add an important advice. Some (or perhaps many) hypnotists mix several fetishes at once. For example sissyfication and humiliation or sissyfication and something like "you’ll be a cum-bucket" stuff. Take some time to find the one that fits your tastes and desires or may end up going the wrong path.
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Manolas Smith »

YamiLoli wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:10 pm

Thanks in advance!
I’ve listened to a lot of hypnosis before and done enough research and I can assure you that it's basically impossible for a hypnosis audio to completely control you. I mean you will never do something that you don’t want to do. You mentioned the level of trance in which you were aware of the orders and triggers, and that’s exactly how it's supposed to be. Trance is not a sleeping state, you can still hear and understand speech. The point of hypnosis, at least for me (and that's how some of the not "abusive" hypnotists put it), is that it opens up my inner self--my desires, feelings and so on. Hypnosis will definitely help you become a sissy if you have that desire inside and if you allow a hypnotist to enter your mind, but it will never break your mind or make you do something you don’t want to do. The other thing, of course, is do you really want to become a sissy for example? Or do you want to be constantly denied? That’s just something you need to think about. It might be what you desire but in reality the result might collide with some things in your life. I hope this does not discourage you from exploring hypnosis further, this is just some clarification on the topic. Some things might (and will probably!) be different for you.
I would also like to add an important advice. Some (or perhaps many) hypnotists mix several fetishes at once. For example sissyfication and humiliation or sissyfication and something like "you’ll be a cum-bucket" stuff. Take some time to find the one that fits your tastes and desires or may end up going the wrong path.
Thanks a lot! This really helps. I'll probably check some more stuff but you are right on the fact that maybe my biggest fear is not if hypnosis can control my persona, but to go further with a kink that I might like.

Thanks!!
polkadotwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by polkadotwolf »

I've listened to a lot of hypnosis. Part of the appeal of hypnosis is that it can 'feel' dangerous. Like you are openly making yourself vulnerable to be mentally manipulated. However, for me personally, I've never found any negative effects to last outside of hypnosis, or to get me to do something I don't want to.

While in hypnosis, lying there very horny, it's true I am thinking what the hypnotist suggests even if some of those thoughts are maybe a bit outside of my normal comfort zone, but later, if feels like I was just immersed in the story. I would say it's similar to watching a movie and crying when something sad happens, but later on, not being sad because we know it was fiction and we are no longer "in the moment". We are no longer immersed in the story and so feel nothing.

The one exception I would say are some 'triggers' that I really wanted and enjoyed anyway. Triggers to "feel pleasure" / "become horny" at certain phrases or action. Some of those actually did work surprisingly strongly for a while outside of hypnosis. But even these fade over time and lose their power. Initially I'd be incredibly aroused and 'into' the suggestions/trigger and maybe concerned that I was losing control, but the effects always faded. So over time I came to not even worry about it and craved new files that would bring this feeling back. I came to miss that loss of control feeling and wished that it would last longer.

So no matter what effects you feel, or thoughts, craving triggers, I feel confident in saying - don't worry about it, they will fade away over time, or at least that is my experience.

I do believe that hypnosis CAN convince you to do things, but it's less about hypnosis and more about just being open to someone else's ideas. Like if there was hypnosis about stripping naked and masturbating in a public restroom, you might find this idea very exciting, especially if it is 'sold' to you in a very sexy way, and you might end up actually doing it because the idea excites you. One could then say the hypnosis 'worked', but I believe it 'worked' in the same sense that watching a commercial works. Maybe you see an ad for some new mop design and think - "Hey that looks pretty cool" and then decide to buy it. The commercial didn't 'manipulate' you or brainwash you or anything, it merely exposed you to a new idea and if you are the type of person that is open minded, you might say "hey, actually that idea is appealing" and then do what the commercial wanted, but also what you wanted. I believe hypnosis is quite similar. The difference is that most people automatically block out commercials, while hypnosis is saying - "yes I will fully listen to your idea with an open mind".
Xyanaris
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!
Sub/Slave(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!

Post by Xyanaris »

you might want to look into this one it removes unwanted suggestions (you need an account to download it though)
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... e_id=10820
spaisin
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by spaisin »

Xyanaris wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:27 pm you might want to look into this one it removes unwanted suggestions (you need an account to download it though)
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... e_id=10820
Yep. That's going to ease everyone's mind about "not getting blackmailed into buying stuff to get rid of curses". Lol

Anyhoo,
Hypnosis.. works. It's ridiculously misunderstood, but there's plenty it can do.

Straight up fuck you up? Not likely. I mean, worst case scenario, you'll listen to those Bambi files for a long while and the stud next door figures it out, shows up and says "Bambi sleep!" (*snap* aaaaahhh...!) while unzipping .. you'd probably just punch him. But only probably ;-)

Cause a Hands Free Orgasm? Yes. While I can't say I'd have achieved one myself, been close enough to know it's absolutely possible.

Work as a pain relief in a surgery? There's some clinical success in that.. literally cutting people open without chemicals. If you believe the charlatans writing the reports, as in.. what real is even? :-)

As for actual issues, you can certainly change your mind over time. But it's more likely to be in the vein of exploring kinks and then accepting them as .. "normal". And then telling wifey somehow inappropriately.

Amnesia? If you don't actually remember what you needed to forget, then you need to go back and check what you missed.. and most likely you just fell asleep while trancing (please trance on stable seats only! :-) )

But honestly, at least hypnosis is about learning to respond to stimuli.. "Sleep!" the more effective that gets, the more repeats you've gone through. Will it at a point work against your will? Could anyone promise you that you can't learn it "too well"? For any specific later instance?

As for safe hypnodommes:
Shibby!
https://www.reddit.com/user/kinkyshibby/posts/

She at least used to be all about keeping her triggers to herself and being, hmm, caring in her approach. And for the very least upfront about the content of the files. Probably still is, I just haven't followed her recent work, she's managed to turn it into a career. Actually, holy sheet she's been busy .. :-)
https://www.reddit.com/r/ShibbySays/com ... s_of_mind/

Also Nikki Fatale, retired as far as I know, but still awesome. Not linking anywhere, because.. public sites I've known of have Dissolved.. and your thoughts might just Vanish!

Edited to add: One things for sure.. any hopes of me using hypnotherapy for smoking cessation is effectively out of the window by now. Too many hours of Madam Violet's boobs to not have a giggle-fit if someone tries to clinically hypnotize me... :-)
polkadotwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by polkadotwolf »

spaisin wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:52 pm Cause a Hands Free Orgasm? Yes.
I can verify that 100%. For me, hands free orgasm is pretty easy and it my favorite type of erotic hypnosis. It's what got me into erotic hypnosis in the first place. I listened to an erotic hypnosis file on youtube with snaps and I was like "damn, that felt really good". I didn't orgasm, but I felt like I could if I really gave into it. Later I tried and no problem. Felt amazing and I was hooked. I think it was this file.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJx3sx5h9NI
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

Hypnosis is like meditation. Many practitioners of meditation actually go into a state of hypnosis. It is no mistake that all religions use prayer or chants and the ministers have that certain voice and rhythm. Watch the congregations' response.

Now the hypnosis we are talking about here is very similar. You decide you want to have a certain experience and the hypnotist can provide you the mental pathway to where YOU desire to go.. or at least you do not resist purposely.

I have a good number of these files and have listened intently to many of them. There are 2 where I always fall asleep at the exact same place and always wake up when told. Others are just deeply relaxing. Some of the triggers work well but not all of them. And the person I am listening to makes a big difference. And they can cause great arousal! But due to the deep relaxation during the trance the arousal feels different.

When I don't listen to several per week I feel like I am a little stressed and uneasy. It is a very subtle feeling like when I have too much to do at work and can't clear it from my mind. I am sure that many would describe prayer as the same effect.

I have practiced mediation with a neutral intent and it is also good to relax. On https://deepsurrender.com/ there is one relaxation trance called Mist that is good. But it is not cheep.

Just have fun.
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Manolas Smith »

Thanks a lot everybody! Having different points of view definitely help. I'll probably give it a try further than I have. Maybe the curiosity will kill the cat after all hahaha
dailynap
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): None really. :c
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Post by dailynap »

Hypnosis truly is an interesting subject to talk about.
But if that had the effect on you, you desired it, most likely, your brain just simply won't let anything it doesn't in.

I went through some, but many didn't have effect, but one day I accidentally got into crossdressing and stuff like that.
I didn't mind, I tried my share of it, I can do it still, but hadn't done that in a while.

The thing is, your brain will probably let that go sooner or later.
Or it might. I might've had a bit of a weaker effect. But I stopped having the lust to constantly CD after I stopped listening to it constantly.

I hope that you can reach your goal though and can heal yourself. Or make the effect deeper, depending on what you want.
Yo, hi.
I am not taken, so feel free to take me, huehue. :whistle:
crpsclntsprngr
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): Fdom is evil.
Sub/Slave(s): Fdom is evil.

Post by crpsclntsprngr »

I've seen the effects of hypnosis many times while not doing it myself. If u dont pay attn and try to do it, u wont. The people definitely will do things I'm sure they did NOT want to do, they just didn't dislike it enuf not to. They make fools of themselves, see things that aren't there as per suggestion, and feel pleasure at a key word or motion.

The dmg of wicked fdom stuff, like all conditioning, comes from repetition. Their trick is to put in a suggestion to watch it again. Endless spiral to hell if it works.
I've heard guys say it can make u think your gay, BUT if u stop watching them it will eventually fade.
Things that are NOT hardwired, like sexual pref, can be more lingering. A command not to remember the session can last decades! However, that annecdote was a professional doing a syop-smoking one. So, the guy wanted to stop, and maybe he was told during it that it'll only work ifhe doesn't remember. Still scarey tho.

I was almost gonna try this one woman's, but i watched the whole thing 1st without trying it. I caught some "tells" that she was fdom, even tho that vid wasnt. Later i found truely evil ones by her. She was VERY good at it, which i know bc I've seen how good ones do it and watched it work. It DID try to make u watch it again in a way. It tried to tell u not to b able to get her vpice out of your head. That part would work bc any person u let give u tons of personal deep input will have that effect. It CAN last.

Basically, if its fdom, u know it is manevolent by definition.
U MUST listen to it all the way thru once before u try it. Have the tv on, look away, etc. I also was told that even 2 drinks will make it not work, and that was from one of the pros i knew.

The hands free O, or HFO if u do a search on a porn tube, is even possible without hypno. U tighten and release your pc muscles a lot and that stimulates. Then u do breathing stuff to make it enuf. I couldn't do it, but I'm bad at that stuff, don't have a good chair, and have to work on my kegel. I've always wondred how a hypnogasm would feel tho. U don't have to do it handsfree. Most of the hypno joi's aren't HFO. I don't know which way feels better. I cant be hypnotized so i cant say. Ive tried it by psych pros in person for other things and i cant get under, just relaxed.

What's everybody elses exp?

To the chap who said he got stressed if he didn't keep it up: did u try regular, ethical, nonetotic ones instead for a while? Did it have the same effect?

If anyone has seen a hypno joi that's well done, by a chick that's got a bio and other work that u can tell she's not an fdom or damaging, id like to watch it :)
I'm tired of having to research every one tho, so only tell me if your pretty sure.
I've done sooooo much research on these cockroaches that i just gotta stop.
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Roblsforbobls »

Just to reiterate to anyone else reading this, stay far away from Bambi Sleep audios unless you know exactly what is said throughout. Here's a transcription I found so you don't have to listen through the audio to know what all of the files aim to do: https://pastebin.com/LY6ZXyZ8

I agree with Manolas, I find the concept of these audios frightening. Essentially they try to create a self-destructive alter ego in the listener. Additionally, they try to erase the listener's identity and personality so that the alter ego (named Bambi) can take over. In those who it works slightly, the listener would forget things that were recently learned (people's names, concepts studied for classes, etc.), would feel less mentally sharp, would briefly need to reassert agency over their thoughts, and would want to listen to the audios again. This is from my own experience, and even now it's hard sometimes to stay away from listening to the recordings. If they 100% worked as intended, the listener would lose control of their actions, thoughts, and desires. Their life would literally be ruined. Some people have claimed this happened to them.
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Manolas Smith »

Roblsforbobls wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:27 am

Just to reiterate to anyone else reading this, stay far away from Bambi Sleep audios unless you know exactly what is said throughout. Here's a transcription I found so you don't have to listen through the audio to know what all of the files aim to do: https://pastebin.com/LY6ZXyZ8

I agree with Manolas, I find the concept of these audios frightening. Essentially they try to create a self-destructive alter ego in the listener. Additionally, they try to erase the listener's identity and personality so that the alter ego (named Bambi) can take over. In those who it works slightly, the listener would forget things that were recently learned (people's names, concepts studied for classes, etc.), would feel less mentally sharp, would briefly need to reassert agency over their thoughts, and would want to listen to the audios again. This is from my own experience, and even now it's hard sometimes to stay away from listening to the recordings. If they 100% worked as intended, the listener would lose control of their actions, thoughts, and desires. Their life would literally be ruined. Some people have claimed this happened to them.
After reading over the Bambi sleep files, I consider them crazy dangerous as, depending on your mind strength, those can really destroy your life as you know it. It's arousal and tempting for me only reading, so I'll stay far away from them.