I do not know how to hold the edge!!?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SDEN841877047
Explorer
Explorer

I do not know how to hold the edge!!?

Post by SDEN841877047 »

As I said, I hope to get some guidance. When I am doing a lot of teasing games, I will be told to "hold the edge" command, but I don't know how to do this, I can reach the edge, but I don't know how to keep it. if I continue to stroke when I reach the edge, I will no doubt shoot it. If I don't stroke, the edge will disappear. I always have a question, is it shorter between the two edges, for example? I paused for 1 or 2 seconds between the two edges. Is this the behavior of holding the edge? if not, what should I do to complete the hold the edge command? I hope that a friend can help me answer this question. Thanks:)
Achab1851
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: I do not know how to hold the edge!!?

Post by Achab1851 »

Hello!
holding the edge means maintaining the feeling you get just before orgasm for as long as possible. How? When you realize that you are missing very few strokes before cumming (generally two or three) slow down the rhythm or you stop for no more than one or two seconds and then start again. In practice you don't have to have two edges but only one extended. Personally, especially when the session is long, I just give some light strokes to the head of my cock or gently stroke my cock along its entire length. It is a very pleasant feeling but also difficult to maintain! At the beginning I had your own difficulties, it just takes a little practice ... you'll see that it's worth it! :yes:
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Bandit224 »

SDEN841877047 wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 6:42 pm I paused for 1 or 2 seconds between the two edges. Is this the behavior of holding the edge?
This is sometimes normal behavior when holding the edge. You want to maintain yourself as close to the edge as possible by following Achab1851's post. If you become very sensitive from lots of edging, you sometimes have to hold an edge by letting the edge go, and getting another as quickly as the edge drops. A third way is to maintain the edge at a lower edge intensity by not maintaining yourself so close to the edge.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

You edge, but once you get there, you stay right there. You don't dare tip over, but you remain at the point right before orgasm until I say. If I decided to say cum, You'd begin more or less instantly.
That's how I've described it in my upcoming tease. Can't linger on it forever, but thats the gist.