Chinese Custom and SexToys

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Chinese Custom and SexToys

Post by timoth31 »

Hello
Soon I'm going to China for one year, that means I will also want to have my toys with me. So I wanted to know if it's safe to have a little box with my toy in my lugage, or if I will end in those fancy Chinese prison for bringing obscènes stuffs.
Here is the list of what I have(most are made in China but laws can be weird sometimes)
Spoiler: show
Dildo
Buttplug
Chastity cages 1 metal and 1 plastic with e-stim kit (no power bank)
paddle
enema
Prostate massager with vibrations
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Chinese Custom and SexToys

Post by Bandit224 »

https://archive.attn.com/stories/8471/c ... are-banned

I don't see China on the list, but that doesn't mean that it is illegal. You should be safe as China underwent a sexual revolution and decriminalized many of its sex-related things in the past few years. If you want to be safe, call an airport and speak to a customs official about the laws, but that can be pretty embarrassing.
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

Bandit224 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:15 pm https://archive.attn.com/stories/8471/c ... are-banned

I don't see China on the list, but that doesn't mean that it is illegal. You should be safe as China underwent a sexual revolution and decriminalized many of its sex-related things in the past few years. If you want to be safe, call an airport and speak to a customs official about the laws, but that can be pretty embarrassing.
Thanks!
That's why I posted her IRL and one phone i'm shy af, and my german custom experience was already embarrassing enough. So I will wait if someone who got to china here can answer, if not I will see how to ask the customs
ilovechallenge
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by ilovechallenge »

I have been to China countless time to do business. Sex toys are 100% not illegal. In fact, China e-commerce marketplace sells huge variety of sex toys and I bought several times before, chastity cages, ropes, whips, dildos etc. However, I have no experience in bringing sex toys over the customs, it can get very embarrassing if the officers want to check the object due to the shape of it. How about considering purchasing sex toys while you are staying there?
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

ilovechallenge wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:18 pm I have been to China countless time to do business. Sex toys are 100% not illegal. In fact, China e-commerce marketplace sells huge variety of sex toys and I bought several times before, chastity cages, ropes, whips, dildos etc. However, I have no experience in bringing sex toys over the customs, it can get very embarrassing if the officers want to check the object due to the shape of it. How about considering purchasing sex toys while you are staying there?
Yes thay nearly make all the toys you can find on the market, but sometimes laws are F*** up. But yeah I could see if it's interesting to buy toys there, hope the inland quality is the same as the one for the world market