Self Chastity

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
lordmyrth
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Self Chastity

Post by lordmyrth »

I am so glad a year ago I started locking myself in chastity off and on. Most of the time I spent unlocked, but I love the feeling of sexual helplessness when I am locked up.
While I am locked up, the intense sexual feelings happily overwhelm me. When I get a partner, I am hoping she will want to keep me locked up for longer periods. Even at 45, I am hyper sexually driven, so being forcefully denied would make this so much more intense.
I'm hoping to have her work a regime with me. Start me off locked away for a week, then free for a week. Each period between lock ups will only be a week, never anything more. Then she will move that to two weeks locked up, then a month, then two months at the longest.
Maybe I'll even be good enough to where any orgasms she coax's out of me restarts my lock up time.
reflog1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Self Chastity

Post by reflog1 »

hope you find that special some one!
lordmyrth
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: Self Chastity

Post by lordmyrth »

I find myself wanting to be locked in my chastity cage more and more. My sexual arousal is growing more intense the longer I stay in it, and the more I stay in it.

I've made myself cum from a vibrator against my old cage. I'm hoping to do it again with the metal cage. I loved the feeling of straining against the cage as my cock twitches as I cum. I can't wait to experience it again.