Edge Me

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Edge Me

Post by tigrotto »

Keermirr wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:40 am Well ok.. :hmmm:
*Starts calling the lawyer back to their cages.
:look:
Ryuteka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ryuteka »

Keermirr wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:51 am
tigrotto wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:44 am
Keermirr wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:40 am
Go ask tigrotto's Mistress maybe? :unsure:
If you are good pet you will never cum again i guess.
Ryuteka wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:26 am
Ms. Opal is not that kind of Domme. Her Series is something to have fun and enjoy our kinks but She won't take subs. Please don't bother Her about this.
Thanks!
Oh, sorry about that tigrotto. You are right.
Well then, as apology to Ryuteka:
Ryuteka you are forbidden to cum this whole week. And you must play every new set in the game thread till then. :-P
Why should i? I mean. I don't rly like being denied, but if is for a Miss, i will respect her every task.
With all the respect, but i got a strong characther, i would like to be a sub only to a Miss, i will no listen for orders from anyone else :P
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Ryuteka wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:19 pm
Keermirr wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:51 am
tigrotto wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:44 am Ms. Opal is not that kind of Domme. Her Series is something to have fun and enjoy our kinks but She won't take subs. Please don't bother Her about this.
Thanks!
Oh, sorry about that tigrotto. You are right.
Well then, as apology to Ryuteka:
Ryuteka you are forbidden to cum this whole week. And you must play every new set in the game thread till then. :-P
Why should i? I mean. I don't rly like being denied, but if is for a Miss, i will respect her every task.
With all the respect, but i got a strong characther, i would like to be a sub only to a Miss, i will no listen for orders from anyone else :P
I think keermirr was joking.
About Ms. Opal: She already has Her two personal boys and She said many times She won't take other subs. If you are looking for a Mistress like Miss T is for footslave then Ms. Opal is not who you are looking for.
You are more than welcome to join Her subreddits and do Her Series but don't expect a Domme who will give you tasks/punishments...
You should check u/AlwaysInControlOfYou and her subreddit r/MistressInControl if you are looking for a Domme who will give you tasks.
I hope this helps.
Ryuteka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ryuteka »

Thanks than, i don't rly know how reddit works, but i will check :)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Forgive me footslave but we were curious about something and needed a thread to post something. I'm sure Miss T won't be disappointed if I add 12 more hours...

@Keermirr
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Keermirr wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:02 pm@tigrotto
No it doesn't work.
Sorry footslave... :-)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

Keermirr wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:02 pm @tigrotto

Hey @Shattered is @Name doing anything in the forum?
If you mean does it alert people no, it doesn't. If you quote someone it will alert them tho.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

footslave11 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:32 pm UPDATE: Because of the number of posts, Miss T is allowing me one chance of a full orgasm before locking me up- in order to do so, I need 5 permissions here from 5 different people in the forum In the next 45 minutes!! This is such a long shot but please please help me out!! I’m not allowed to PM anyone so please if you see and respond, PM an online friend to help me out. I want to enjoy one final orgasm soooo bad!!
I've been the first to add 12 hours to your sentence I'd like to be the first to say:
Yes, you are allowed to cum!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

footslave11 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:32 pm UPDATE: Because of the number of posts, Miss T is allowing me one chance of a full orgasm before locking me up- in order to do so, I need 5 permissions here from 5 different people in the forum In the next 45 minutes!! This is such a long shot but please please help me out!! I’m not allowed to PM anyone so please if you see and respond, PM an online friend to help me out. I want to enjoy one final orgasm soooo bad!!
What will happen after? Locked up for how many days? Based on the replies you got so far?
Ryuteka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ryuteka »

if i'm still in time, you have my permission
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

footslave11 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:04 pm Mmmm fuck thank you- please I have 14 minutes left, if you can message/find 3 more people this would be amazing!!
You have my permission..but only if it's a ruined orgasm.

:innocent:
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Keermirr wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:29 am
Shattered wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:14 am
footslave11 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:04 pm Mmmm fuck thank you- please I have 14 minutes left, if you can message/find 3 more people this would be amazing!!

That was mean :-D
So what happened last night footslave11? Did you ruined your last orgasm in your pet life? :unsure:
I fear he's been caged without any kind of orgasm. He needed 2 more replies to get a full release before being locked up, but he still needs another so far but the time is up.
Ryuteka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ryuteka »

damn, i wanted to help him :(
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

tigrotto wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:44 am
Shattered wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:14 am

So what happened last night footslave11? Did you ruined your last orgasm in your pet life? :unsure:
I fear he's been caged without any kind of orgasm. He needed 2 more replies to get a full release before being locked up, but he still needs another so far but the time is up.
So close, yet so far. :lol:

I'm sure his Mistress will be kind and milk him properly from time to time while that cage stays firmly in place. :evil: :lol:
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

dix wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:34 pm
tigrotto wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:44 am
So close, yet so far. :lol:
Fate can be cruel at times...
dix wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:34 pm I'm sure his Mistress will be kind and milk him properly from time to time while that cage stays firmly in place. :evil: :lol:
Or maybe not... I don't know if commenting here will still increase his denial sentence now that he's been caged(Miss T, footslave could you enlighten us?) or if the locked-up period was determined by the number of comments at the end of the 45 minutes orgasm window. But if the latter is true he would have to stay locked for about 70 days: if I were Miss T I would keep his balls full to tease him even more...