Guided T&D

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Guided T&D

Post by Kristycookie »

Hello Milo,

I really want to be edged lots and lots and then (usually) denied. I was hoping TeaseAI would be good for this, but when I try to use it I tend to get a lot of content that bores me (stroking slowly for a long time, CBT, etc) or I hit a bug and it ruins the mood. Mostly what has been working for me is the tease Gotta Edge'em All which I customised to include more edging, shorter rests and I've swapped most of the girls in it. I was hoping there might be something else that works for me too, because playing the same tease over and over gets a bit boring.

I do enjoy random mazes as well but that tends to be a bit repetitive, and unless I make the maze quite small it also takes a long long time to play a session of it. I was hoping there might be a game that centers around T&D, or perhaps some other teases out there that are good for edging a lot and are dynamic enough to not get repetitive. Or maybe someone has found a way to make TeaseAI more customisable for edging more? I don't know. Any insights/suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Re: Guided T&D

Post by YamiLoli »

Hi, Kristycookie,
Mainly, I found self-denial the most effective and consistent way of doing this. It does require some self-control though and, as it was for me, it led to me not wanting to cum at all. I understand what you're talking about and would also like some suggestions. But if you want somebody to deny you, then I guess TeaseAI is as far as it goes, though, I agree, it does get boring.
I can suggest looking for an online dom if you're interested. Takes some time and effort to find a good one but does pay off, and, if a dom is creative, it doesn't get monotonous!
I'm also interested in T&D as you can see. That's why in the nearest future I'd like to create a tease with only a denial option. It should somehow be exciting and nonrepetitive, even unique if I can make such. I'd appreciate your suggestions and ideas on what you would like to see in such a tease!
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Guided T&D

Post by Kristycookie »

Actually I did start making a tease with some randomisation to it, but I don't think it is dynamic enough for what I'm after. It's not complete but it's pretty close to being playable. I didn't use an editor though I just wrote code in notepad++ that I run in guideme, so I'm not sure if I'll ever release it.

I think I might try to apply what I've learned and make something releasable at some point, but...

1. I'm not exactly sure how to go about that (what is the process most people are using to make modern teases?)
2. My ability to write engaging or interesting story/dialog is not the greatest
3. I have two jobs so my free time is sporadic and limited
4. Figuring out how to code something dynamic and interesting is a challenge that could take awhile to accomplish in the way I want to.

Based on the existence of this website and it's tease content its hard for me to believe that something like this doesn't exist already... surely more people out there want this kind of experience as well?