Condoms where you feel something

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Condoms where you feel something

Post by timoth31 »

Hello
I have a little problem with condoms, I just come back from a night with a girl. And once I put thr condom I didn't felt anything, I'm more sensitive by getting touched through my pant than with condom, and because of that after 15-20min of wearing it and having sex I get too flaccid to continue. So since I don't want to have sex without one before being sure it's serious with her and getting tested. So I wanted to know if you have condom brand/model that you can find in Europe, that let you feel nearly as not wearing one.
Thanks for your help
Qiubi
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Condoms where you feel something

Post by Qiubi »

i saw some publicity on TV about "durex" condoms, they have a lot of diferent tipes, you should check in google for them.
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

Every condom feels different for different people. You should go to a store and buy small packs of different brands. Go home, watch a movie and try them out. If you are larger than average, make sure to try XL condoms, since condoms being too tight can prevent feeling anything.

Another thing you could try is cockrings. When the diameter is chosen carefully, it can make you more sensitive. Probably not an option for one-night-stands though ;-)
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

Thanks everyone for your advice. So I'm going to try durex real feeling and skyn hautnah (it's the only I found in the supermarket I go in Germany). Hope at least one will be working. But things seems ti be getting serious so maybe we'll get tested :)
ospray
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ospray »

If you have Lube available I highly recommend that you add some to the inside of the condom before you put it on, this really helps for me.
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

ospray wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 pm If you have Lube available I highly recommend that you add some to the inside of the condom before you put it on, this really helps for me.
Thanks for the advice, I'll try that