Re-releasing all my webteases

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
sxxx_fxxx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re-releasing all my webteases

Post by sxxx_fxxx »

A while ago I unpublished all my teases after entering a relationship and showing my partner this site. I gave her my username but I got afraid of what she may say or think about my particular desires...

Well, we're now married, and she pretty much knows everything about my wants and desires. She's 'not into' anything outside of vanilla sex but she dosen't have any issues with what I like. She's even pegged me a few times ;-)

So, why am I back here?

Unfortunately she's been going through some health issues. I respect the space she needs sexually and she respects my needs. So, I'm back. I'll be re-publishing all my old teases however they will not likely be updated in any way, as I want to create some new stuff with the EOS editor

What is coming back?
  • My little Ass Boy part 1
  • My little Ass Boy part 2
  • My little Ass Boy part 3
  • My little Ass Boy part 4
  • My little Ass Boy part 5
  • House of Fun (Level 1)
  • House of Fun (Level 2)
  • House of Fun (Basement - Hell)
  • iSpy
  • Fun with JOI
  • Bad Girl
  • Candy's Countdown Challenge
  • Cyrus Fan
  • Truth or Dare
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Re-releasing all my webteases

Post by tckt78 »

Welcome back! I fully understand the sexual space needed by a spouse with health issues. It's definitely tricky as our own needs & desires don't go on hold because of those things.

Off topic: poor diet that does not include adequate amounts of protein can often be an issue with health, especially women. Take a hard look at any soy based products, as they fuck with hormones in a very bad way. Even the most sissy in the community would not benefit from the estrogenic effects, as it shuts down your sex drive completely (ever wonder why monks eat a lot of soy???? Helps them stay celebate!!) Oh, and you often don't get adequate amounts of vital nutrients from vegetable sources, so animal protein is where to look (eggs, beef, lamb being high on my list). I've done carnivore for the past 3 months, felt amazing, and a very high sex drive. Definitely something to investigate, as many people are turning their health around with keto & carnivore diets.

Good luck!!
sxxx_fxxx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sxxx_fxxx »

Hey, thanks for the tips!

Sadly it's a medical issue rather than diatery - she was diagnosed with endometriosis and had surgery in January, as well as a coil put in - can't remember the coil name but it's a contraseptive / to reduce the effect of endometriosis in the future. Shes not had much sexual desire for a year as a result of it all.

Thankfully we are both understanding of each others situations. She still plays around with me and stuff but I'm starting to feel a bit awkward with it now being quite one sided. I like to be dominated but she dosent particularly enjoy dominating, however she'll do it for me if I ask. Normally I'd be happy since I know I could 'return the favor', but it's all one sided these days and it's making me a bit reluctant to ask... Hence why I'm now back on here to scratch that itch and not feel so guilty about it!
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

Hey, I don't know anything about medical stuff but what a simple google search turned up didn't sound so great to me. Totally understandable why her interest in sexual activities would go down.
I'm just chiming in to wish you and your wife, above all, all the best. Sincerely.
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana