Balls color in chastity

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Balls color in chastity

Post by timoth31 »

Another day another question about chastity.
So I wanted to know what color my balls should be when wearing a chastity cage. When my penis is flacid (is that the word) they are a bit red, but I think it's normal since there is a ring around my scrotum. But when I'm really aroused and my penis tries to grow (without cage it would be a full erection) they are getting dark, turning between bordeau and purple. Erection doesn't last a whole day, but even if I get back to "normal" red is it normal that they go so dark when aroused? I needed I can add a picture
DenialWorker
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Balls color in chastity

Post by DenialWorker »

That's not a good thing if it becomes dark/purple when you are aroused. The blood don't come and that's bad. Try to take a bigger ring quickly
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

DenialWorker wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:39 pm That's not a good thing if it becomes dark/purple when you are aroused. The blood don't come and that's bad. Try to take a bigger ring quickly
thanks for your answer, changed the ring size and yet it's not dark anymore, just a bit more red than usual, like when you slap them red
DenialWorker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DenialWorker »

You're welcome :)

As long as the blood passes and it doesn't hurt it should be ok. If you see new color changes further increases the size of the ring. ;-)
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

DenialWorker wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:01 pm You're welcome :)

As long as the blood passes and it doesn't hurt it should be ok. If you see new color changes further increases the size of the ring. ;-)
The ring should never cut anything off. You shouldn't be able to slip out of the cage but it shouldn't press on anything either.