Can you help me?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Abracoma
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Can you help me?

Post by Abracoma »

Hi there,

I’ve been wandering on this site for quite a while trying teases and some fetishes. Few days ago I tried something new for me and I wonder if you can help me.

First thing is anal play. I tried it a few days and I was having fun. However I couldn’t make the penetration deep really (only 1-1,5 inches sadly). So here is my question: how to start with it because I am curious if I am gonna enjoy some deeper penetration. I am also not equiped and not sure what similar objects I can use as a dildo.

Second thing is about cum eating. I tried it and found out I cannot force myself to eat my cum otherwise than by a self facial. I heard about different ways of eating cum like to eat it with my favourite food and I believe there are teases like this.

Thanks for hearing me out. I think this site contains some great people. At the beginning I thought this site is weird, but right know I believe site gives me a chance to expierence a great adventure.
feetmadcap
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Open to new experiences

Re: Can you help me?

Post by feetmadcap »

Hello :wave:
If you wanna have a grat time with anal play, just start slow with your own tempo. No one hasten you. Find some easy anal based teases and have fun :-D . The most important thing you should do is to buy a dildo, trust me ;-) . You can also experiment with some vegetables and fruits but be careful.
Abracoma
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Abracoma »

Yeah I was thinking that dildo is a best option, but I am a little scared if I am not gonna enjoy this deeper experience. I found some basic teases about anal to start with. After playing it I will decide what to do.Gonna try with cucumber I think. Thanks for your answer.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by GodDragon »

Abracoma wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:49 am Hi there,

I’ve been wandering on this site for quite a while trying teases and some fetishes. Few days ago I tried something new for me and I wonder if you can help me.

First thing is anal play. I tried it a few days and I was having fun. However I couldn’t make the penetration deep really (only 1-1,5 inches sadly). So here is my question: how to start with it because I am curious if I am gonna enjoy some deeper penetration. I am also not equiped and not sure what similar objects I can use as a dildo.

Second thing is about cum eating. I tried it and found out I cannot force myself to eat my cum otherwise than by a self facial. I heard about different ways of eating cum like to eat it with my favourite food and I believe there are teases like this.

Thanks for hearing me out. I think this site contains some great people. At the beginning I thought this site is weird, but right know I believe site gives me a chance to expierence a great adventure.
For starters the dildo shouldn't be too expensive. Also a buttplug can help you stretch. You will always need to stretch yourself in one way or another if you don't want to experience pain. You can use a small dildo and slowly make your way deeper into your butt or you can use a plug preemptively to stretch yourself for 10 minutes. I can also just suggest to get a dildo, a cheap one, but something you can play around with. Also keep in mind that anal is not pleasureable for everyone. Some people just get off to it because it is some sort of submission and humiliation.

When it comes to CEI it's probably something most of the guys experience at the beginning. Starting of with self facials is the easiest way to do it because you are still aroused when you cum. Eating afterwards is pretty hard at the beginning but the more you eat the easier it gets. It just takes some time to get used to it. You will probably never enjoy it afterwards but the feeling of disgust will change into something bearable and you will be able to eat it at some point. Just try to keep thinking of the promise you made to your Mistress and that you have to follow her orders and it will get even easier. But for starters it is probably the best to ignore the custom instructions if you can't keep up and instead just give you a self facial.
Abracoma
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Abracoma »

So now I understand where lies a problem, I don't have a Mistress who I can serve. I believe it would become easier by obeying her orders. Is it hard to find the Mistress? I guess it is...
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Abracoma wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:21 am So now I understand where lies a problem, I don't have a Mistress who I can serve. I believe it would become easier by obeying her orders. Is it hard to find the Mistress? I guess it is...
Mistress doesn't have to be a real person. If you have a good imagination Tease AI or Milovana Teases should suffice.
MilanWindictive
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MilanWindictive »

for cum eating, good is to start with ruining orgasms. when u learn that u will discover that having a ruined orgasm does not release testosteron - so you are still horny and into the fantazy of gulping up your production.
so as far as you dont have a full orgasm, it should be very easy to lick it up and play with it.

later in the proccess you will want to do it with a full orgasm too. for that, i know that regular consumtion of ananas and yogurt being added to your daily diet helps a lot to the sweetness of your semen.
imagine aiming at your face waiting for sweet sweet juice... :whistle:

thats all my knowladge :love:
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

drink liquid chlorophyll or other good green juice and your cum will have no taste and be much easier to eat :yes:
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

For cum eating I recommend saving a load (or two) in a shot glass and putting it in the fridge or freezer. When you're ready, warm it up gently in warm (not hot) water. Then when you're stroking and edging, and good an horny it's much more thrilling and satisfying to hold some of your own cum in your mouth, and eventually swallow it. After you do it enough times you get used to it and swallowing after cumming is much easier.

PG
MilanWindictive
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MilanWindictive »

u reminded me of my first frozen cumcube.
i was experimenting with the idea after reading about it. so came in the container not being sure if i will use it or drop it, but i put it in the freezer anyway.
later that day i got horny thinkin about that cum i have saved... i jerked a bit, watched some ecouraging vids and before i knew, i ran to the freezer putting the cumcube in my mouth and taping my mouth so i wouldnt be able to spit it out even if i wanted to... oh god.. that was one hell of an experience !! :innocent:
Abracoma
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Abracoma »

GodDragon wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:49 pm
Abracoma wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:21 am So now I understand where lies a problem, I don't have a Mistress who I can serve. I believe it would become easier by obeying her orders. Is it hard to find the Mistress? I guess it is...
Mistress doesn't have to be a real person. If you have a good imagination Tease AI or Milovana Teases should suffice.
My imagination often surprise me. This is my favourite tease https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=35052 It is about the cum eating and I absolutely love the girl that is teasing me in there. This is the only tease that made me eat my cum. Dont know her name sadly. So I can call her my Misstress? I guess it would be strange feeling at the beginning.
eloelo120
Explorer
Explorer

Post by eloelo120 »

hey,
i am still relatively new to anal, but i guess i could share my experience with you.

at first i started anal with sticking a tip of my finger in. my only lotion was a shower gel, which is definitely not good for that! sometimes when i sticked finger in covered in it, it burnt my butthole so i most of the time just stopped playing with it.
everything changed when i bought myself a proper lotion. its much more effective and it doesnt hurt you in anyway. i tried toothbrush and maybe two fingers but with lotion i felt that i could take more. finger wasnt really satysfing me and toothbrush was way too slim.
finally, after long hesitating, i made the decision to buy myself an prostate massager 4,5cm (~1,8inches) in width in the most wide part. it wasnt really a dildo but i thought that it will be enough anyway. after plenty of tries i must say that its pretty fun device to have fun with.
then i bought myself 2 buttplugs, one pretty small (wider than one finger but not than two fingers) and second with two balls on it, with second bigger.
i must say, ALL of these toys, the small and bigger plug + the prostate massager are only good for warming up or for something to spice up your stroking. at the beginning, it feels very nice, but within minutes the feeling fades away and pushing it back and forth doesnt give any pleasure, its either too small or too inconsistent. the prostate massager being wide for only around 3cm (~1,2inches) doesnt work like dildo cause you are not penetrated by it the whole time but only when pulling it almost fully. the small buttplug is just too small (but good for stretches) and the two balls are inconsistent too (but fun to play with :-D). couldnt even get close to anal orgasm with these.
today i finally order myself an 5inch dildo with beginning friendly width of 1,4inches on its whole length. i also ordered bigger buttplug for better stretching and a lotion dedicated to anal. i must say, the more i try anal, the bigger penetration i want.
if you wonder if bigger penetration will feel better, i asure you that if you are into anal, it will. remember to use lotion and to start it slowly :-)