You pick my challenge

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
chipdigg
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

You pick my challenge

Post by chipdigg »

Looking to have a few different people here on the forums pick what I will be doing.

1. How long do I stroke before having an orgasm? This is the minimum amount of time and will vary on how long it takes me to complete the other tasks. 44/60/75/90 minutes?
2. Minimum amount of times I must edge during the timeframe that you pick. 15/20/25/30?
3. Do I have to do a ruined orgasm? If yes 1/2/3? and when? After a certain amount of edges? At specified times such as half way thru or?
4. Spanking or slapping the balls. When and how long, for example every time I edge I spank my balls until I can continue stroking.
5. Cock rings, ball rings and a cock pump. Do I use them and when and how long? Balls or tied up the entire time or for a specified amount of time, cock ring is worn the entire time or at certain times or specified amount of time?

Just looking to have a little fun and see you what you come up with. :w00t:
Attachments
photo-ffadult-r40-s2-442629625_16400.1270018188.1.superphoto.gif.jpeg
photo-ffadult-r40-s2-442629625_16400.1270018188.1.superphoto.gif.jpeg (19.8 KiB) Viewed 1511 times
kinkyswan
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: You pick my challenge

Post by kinkyswan »

Here's my suggestion:
  1. Minimum 90 minutes stroking
  2. Minimum 15 edges
  3. Orgasm does not need to be ruined unless you fail item #4
  4. After first edge, spank your balls once. After second edge, spank your balls twice, etc., so after 15th edge you must spank your balls 15 times. If you are unable to spank your balls the required number of times, you must ruin instead.
  5. Start with no cock ring. After 4th edge, put on a cock ring. After 8th edge, keep the cock ring on and also tie up your balls. After 12th edge, keep your balls tied, but remove the cock ring and use the cock pump.
After you've reached both the 90 minute mark and 15 edges, if you did not have to ruin, then you can either cum or deny yourself. If you had to ruin at all, then you must deny yourself.

Good luck!