Is that okay ?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?

What do you think ?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:37 pm

YES
37%
NO
5%
It is impossible to satisfy everyone.
58%

Total votes: 19

FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Is that okay ?

Post by FATALES »

I'm preparing a tease to be random.
I want to ask whether such inclusion is appropriate ?

Basic stroker - contain edges , bondage , exercise , cum , fuck , spank , ass play .... ( Classic )
Sissy - contain feminization , anal masturbation , chastity
Ballbuster - contain cbt , denial , ruined, bondage , nipple torture .. ( focused on pain )
Chastity - contain denial , edges , bondage ... ( focused on control your body )
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Is that okay ?

Post by Ghingis »

FATALES wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:37 pm I'm preparing a tease to be random.

Basic stroker - contain edges , bondage , exercise , cum , fuck , spank , ass play .... ( Classic )
Ballbuster - contain cbt , denial , ruined, bondage , nipple torture .. ( focused on pain )
Chastity - contain denial , edges , bondage ... ( focused on control your body )
I guess I wouldn't fit in any of the categories.
Ass play and heavy exercise for me is a turn of, a couple of push ups or something could be fine if I can manage a bit more privacy, but it can be a limiting factor, but I find light cbt (not really painful, but it can make a good ruined orgasm after a couple of edging or force a bit of cool down with the different feeling) and ruined orgasms arousing, sometimes denial too.

I love when I have to ruin a couple of orgasms and in the end I can have a "normal" or a dry one, it depends on the tease length and the number of ruins.

Edit: BTW I loved your Gladiator tease :)
Last edited by Ghingis on Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

Giving the user a choice is always a good idea to make sure the tease does not include fetishes he dislikes. However you cannot implement every possible scenario. Either you like the combination or you dislike it for some reason. However your idea in general is a good one and I like the themes and their attached list of fetishes.
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FATALES »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:43 pm

Giving the user a choice is always a good idea to make sure the tease does not include fetishes he dislikes. However you cannot implement every possible scenario. Either you like the combination or you dislike it for some reason. However your idea in general is a good one and I like the themes and their attached list of fetishes.
I agree , best is when you can choose. The more conditions a tease is, the more difficult it is to scripting.
There would have to be a mechanism depending on what you choose a scenario is created. Casualness in tease I imagine :
example: start , cbt , edge , random task, edge ,anal masturbation , end denial or ruined ( it should be followed by a sequence but it does not matter whether it will be edge first and then cbt or vice versa , but may be the same more or less , anal masturbation now can be but but next time don't have to , simply random )