How long since your last orgasm?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?

How long since your last orgasm?

1-2 days
39%
3-5 days
22%
5-15 days
20%
15-30 days
9%
30-60 days
4%
longer
5%

Total votes: 94

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: How long since your last orgasm?

Post by tigrotto »

illtaket42 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:14 pm When I read your post I suddenly felt like a denial virgin :whistle:
Ah! That's a good one!
I'm definitely enjoying my 2019 so far, although it's quite frustrating at times. I don't know what will happen in 2020: maybe I'll stop, maybe I'll continue... I don't know. Probably I'll ask again Ms. Opal's (and Her boys') opinion.

Good luck to you. How long are you planning to stay denied?
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

forbiddendesire wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:29 pm Interesting. I think I'll give it a shot. I'd really like to reach a long denial period.
Yay! Congratulations!! You won't regret it I can assure you that!
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by illtaket42 »

tigrotto wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:31 pm
illtaket42 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:14 pm When I read your post I suddenly felt like a denial virgin :whistle:
Ah! That's a good one!
I'm definitely enjoying my 2019 so far, although it's quite frustrating at times. I don't know what will happen in 2020: maybe I'll stop, maybe I'll continue... I don't know. Probably I'll ask again Ms. Opal's (and Her boys') opinion.

That depends on my luck or ability in a game that I'm currently playing. It's unlikely to last more than another 3 maybe 4 weeks.

I've had runs of up to 100 days in the past. To be honest: It was real fun while it lasted, but I don't really miss it.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

illtaket42 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:42 pm
Ah! That's a good one!

That depends on my luck or ability in a game that I'm currently playing. It's unlikely to last more than another 3 maybe 4 weeks.

I've had runs of up to 100 days in the past. To be honest: It was real fun while it lasted, but I don't really miss it.
Noah's game I see... I always liked his games: I would have liked to play four floors but I was already committed to Ms. Opal's Denial Series.
Good luck!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

tigrotto wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:49 pm
illtaket42 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:42 pm

Ah! That's a good one!

Noah's game I see... I always liked his games: I would have liked to play four floors but I was already committed to Ms. Opal's Denial Series.
Good luck!
Mad respect for you man. Ms.Opal is worth it :)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Shattered wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:21 pm Ms.Opal is worth it :)
Yes definitely. She's a great Woman to be denied for and you know it very well too.
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

illtaket42 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:42 pm I've had runs of up to 100 days in the past. To be honest: It was real fun while it lasted, but I don't really miss it.
I laughed so hard. Really.
It is that kind of fun that you're not sure about if you want to have it again ... until you do ... right?

I remember the first time, that one week was so hard. The second time, two weeks, the first of it was a lot easier but the last few days of it I could barely focus on anything else. Everything seemed to be sexual somehow. The third time, the first two weeks where not a problem at all, but it was getting harder after three weeks... closing on to four weeks, I couldn't keep the thought out of my head that cumming right now would be so great.
Is it like this for everybody? Like, do you 'learn' to endure this state for longer? Maybe your body gets used to being denied, and therefore it's easier to prolong?
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

onlytropics wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:06 pm I laughed so hard. Really.
It is that kind of fun that you're not sure about if you want to have it again ... until you do ... right?

I remember the first time, that one week was so hard. The second time, two weeks, the first of it was a lot easier but the last few days of it I could barely focus on anything else. Everything seemed to be sexual somehow. The third time, the first two weeks where not a problem at all, but it was getting harder after three weeks... closing on to four weeks, I couldn't keep the thought out of my head that cumming right now would be so great.
Is it like this for everybody? Like, do you 'learn' to endure this state for longer? Maybe your body gets used to being denied, and therefore it's easier to prolong?
Like anything, I do think you get better with practice and training. But the amount you can improve per time varies; for eg for me, after setting my record of 1 week, I couldn't go and set a record of 2 weeks automatically. It would be a week, then several tries to get to 8 days, then several tries to improve from there, and so on. Currently my record is about two weeks, but still by the end of the first week, I tend to go out of control horny which is why I rarely make it past then
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

forbiddendesire wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:08 pm
onlytropics wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:06 pm I laughed so hard. Really.

Like anything, I do think you get better with practice and training. But the amount you can improve per time varies; for eg for me, after setting my record of 1 week, I couldn't go and set a record of 2 weeks automatically. It would be a week, then several tries to get to 8 days, then several tries to improve from there, and so on. Currently my record is about two weeks, but still by the end of the first week, I tend to go out of control horny which is why I rarely make it past then
I think it depends also on the motivation you have to deny yourself: before I joined Ms. Opal's first Denial Series my record was a week or so. After a week I would give in and cum. Basically because I didn't have a real reason to do it, it was just an experiment, a "game"...
But then, after I joined, everything changed: I had a purpose to deny myself and I managed to reach the end of the Series. Being called "Good boy" both in Her audios and in Her replies to my comments I guarantee you was a great motivation.
Harper
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Harper »

tigrotto wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:08 am
It all started as a strange idea after the first Denial Series; I was not sure if I should have really done it, if I would have liked it... What I knew was that I enjoyed being denied by and for Ms. Opal. So I asked if I should have done it and Ms. Opal and a lot of Her boys said yes. So here I am.
But my determination is so strong because of Ms. Opal: if I were not doing this for Her then I would have given up way before! Before the Series my longest period of denial has been a week or so.
I'm sure with the right push everyone can do what I'm doing: I'm not better or stronger than anyone, I just really like what I'm doing even though, sometimes (well actually most of the times), edging and not cumming is really frustrating.
If you want to give it a try: r/TheHouseOfOpal. I would suggest to start with the first denial series and then move on to the second.
You have had a long term denial before. Tell me, was the full orgasm worth it? =) Or is it "better than average", but the journey is the real destination?
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Harper wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:28 pm was the full orgasm worth it?
"Worth it?"
It made me cry! And it never happened before. It was really intense!
After a month without a full orgasm (I had an unauthorized ruined orgasm on Day 5 and 7 so I had to restart from the beginning twice) cumming for Her, listening to Her voice has been the better orgasm I've ever had.
But, as you said, the journey is the real destination. That's why I decided to deny myself for Her for this year. I love knowing that my denial brings Her pleasure. Denying myself for a great Woman like Ms. Opal is special: She makes me feel valued, She appreciates the effort and commitment I (and everyone who decide to join Her Series) put into making Her happy.
It's hard to explain how it makes me feel: you should really try it yourself.
What makes the experience special is the interaction with Her: describing Her how I felt, what I liked... and then seeing Her reply in my inbox... Unfortunately She's taking a break from Her Series now, so if you try it now you will be on your own.
Harper
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Harper »

tigrotto wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:10 pm
Huh, sounds interesting. Well, i'm not afraid to go for a month or even longer, but i don't like to do something (like this) for someone else :D

When I'm doing this, i do this only for myself and my own pleasure. Well it might be interesting to do it WITH someone else, but not FOR someone else..
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Harper wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:16 pm When I'm doing this, i do this only for myself and my own pleasure.
Oh well... to each his own. I love submitting myself and my pleasure to Her.
Harper
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Harper »

tigrotto wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:24 pm
Harper wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:16 pm When I'm doing this, i do this only for myself and my own pleasure.
And I'm happy for you that you have found such an amazing opportunity for yourself =) Have fun!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Harper wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:27 pm
tigrotto wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:24 pm
And I'm happy for you that you have found such an amazing opportunity for yourself =) Have fun!
Thank you!