I do not know how to ruin the orgams

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SDEN841877047
Explorer
Explorer

I do not know how to ruin the orgams

Post by SDEN841877047 »

yes,I have tried a lot of teasing, when I can't hold it, the tease tell me to ruin that, but I can't do that,I do not know how to do, to the end every time I cum I can't feel the ruin orgams, it's normal cumπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…so how to do that,how to do the ruin? Have friend told me how to do this?Thanks!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: I do not know how to ruin the orgams

Post by GodDragon »

SDEN841877047 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:03 am yes,I have tried a lot of teasing, when I can't hold it, the tease tell me to ruin that, but I can't do that,I do not know how to do, to the end every time I cum I can't feel the ruin orgams, it's normal cumπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…so how to do that,how to do the ruin? Have friend told me how to do this?Thanks!
It requires practice. You are supposed to let go before you are about to cum and then don't touch yourself anymore and wait for your body to tip itself over the edge on its own. Here are a few tips which I think can help: Do a lot of stroking and edging before you are trying to cum. Get yourself really hyped up and when you are supposed to ruin don't stroke fast but keep it very slow and teasing. Like when it tells you to ruin try to go back from the previous edge and then wait a bit, like 30 seconds to calm down and then start stroking really slowly. You might want to try to also just rub your glans/penis head. Just make it slow but steady and when you feel the urge to cum. Stop. If it wasn't enough, add a bit stimulation, like 2-5 seconds and let go again. Repeat until you can't hold back anymore.
So in general: Much edging and teasing before and then very light and slow stimulation should help.
SDEN841877047
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SDEN841877047 »

What does the ruin feel, can't experience the feeling of climax? I know how to arrive edge, I can do a lot edge, but i can't do the ruin, maybe I did it, I don't know, I don't know what it feels like.
SDEN841877047
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SDEN841877047 »

GodDragon wrote: ↑Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:08 am
SDEN841877047 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:03 am yes,I have tried a lot of teasing, when I can't hold it, the tease tell me to ruin that, but I can't do that,I do not know how to do, to the end every time I cum I can't feel the ruin orgams, it's normal cumπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…so how to do that,how to do the ruin? Have friend told me how to do this?Thanks!
It requires practice. You are supposed to let go before you are about to cum and then don't touch yourself anymore and wait for your body to tip itself over the edge on its own. Here are a few tips which I think can help: Do a lot of stroking and edging before you are trying to cum. Get yourself really hyped up and when you are supposed to ruin don't stroke fast but keep it very slow and teasing. Like when it tells you to ruin try to go back from the previous edge and then wait a bit, like 30 seconds to calm down and then start stroking really slowly. You might want to try to also just rub your glans/penis head. Just make it slow but steady and when you feel the urge to cum. Stop. If it wasn't enough, add a bit stimulation, like 2-5 seconds and let go again. Repeat until you can't hold back anymore.
So in general: Much edging and teasing before and then very light and slow stimulation should help.
What does the ruin feel, can't experience the feeling of climax? I know how to arrive edge, I can do a lot edge, but i can't do the ruin, maybe I did it, I don't know, I don't know what it feels like.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

SDEN841877047 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:14 pm What does the ruin feel, can't experience the feeling of climax? I know how to arrive edge, I can do a lot edge, but i can't do the ruin, maybe I did it, I don't know, I don't know what it feels like.
So there are 2 ways of ruining. The first one is the ruined orgasm with pleasure. Cum spurts out but you won't stimulate yourself and it is kinda frustrating. However you still feel some pleasure and afterwards you lose interest in sexual activities.
The "real" and punishing ruined orgasm is when cum only sips out. No spurting, not "fountain" just cum flowing out of your dick without any twitches or pleasure. It doesn't feel like cumming and it's just cum leaking.
Let me show you an example:
https://streamable.com/gz5cf
Notice how of course it still spurts a bit but it is very limited and most of it just flows out without any real twitching happening. That's a real ruined orgasm and afterwards you want to keep going. Imo it is very hard to achieve. Milking through anal stimulation can help and as I said relentless edging and afterwards very slow and light stroking.
SDEN841877047
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SDEN841877047 »

GodDragon wrote: ↑Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:55 pm
SDEN841877047 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:14 pm What does the ruin feel, can't experience the feeling of climax? I know how to arrive edge, I can do a lot edge, but i can't do the ruin, maybe I did it, I don't know, I don't know what it feels like.
So there are 2 ways of ruining. The first one is the ruined orgasm with pleasure. Cum spurts out but you won't stimulate yourself and it is kinda frustrating. However you still feel some pleasure and afterwards you lose interest in sexual activities.
The "real" and punishing ruined orgasm is when cum only sips out. No spurting, not "fountain" just cum flowing out of your dick without any twitches or pleasure. It doesn't feel like cumming and it's just cum leaking.
Let me show you an example:
https://streamable.com/gz5cf
Notice how of course it still spurts a bit but it is very limited and most of it just flows out without any real twitching happening. That's a real ruined orgasm and afterwards you want to keep going. Imo it is very hard to achieve. Milking through anal stimulation can help and as I said relentless edging and afterwards very slow and light stroking.
The video was deleted, can I resend it once? I generally understand what you mean.
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servus »

I think the best way is to rub only the sensitive small spot right under your glans. And stop rubbing as soon as you feel that you are about to cum
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

servus wrote: ↑Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:46 am I think the best way is to rub only the sensitive small spot right under your glans. And stop rubbing as soon as you feel that you are about to cum
Ye. One of the ways I would recommend too!

Try this one: http://sendvid.com/hup9kh29
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by anonymister »

For me, "ruin" means to stop touching once the orgasm starts. But then I go soft afterwards, and "game over" for me until the next day.
It is the same as full orgasm, but not as pleasurable feeling.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

anonymister wrote: ↑Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:30 pm For me, "ruin" means to stop touching once the orgasm starts. But then I go soft afterwards, and "game over" for me until the next day.
It is the same as full orgasm, but not as pleasurable feeling.
As I said there are two different kinds of ruined orgasms. Those you are describing aren't the ones that people mean when they are talking about ruining. Of course it is very hard to avoid the orgasms you are describing and most of the time you cannot follow instructions like that too easily but usually it's meant to keep you arousal after the orgasm
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghingis »

I think there is one key element besides the ones above that makes a "good" ruined orgasm.

You have to stop flexing / releasing your PC and abdomen muscles.

This might require a bit of trying, but onece you know what your body is doing while you cum you will know what you have to stop to achive a ruined orgasm.

Also there are stop and go teases (red and green), they can also help you if you have hard time knowing when to stop.