Chastity cage

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Chastity cage

Post by GodDragon »

SluttySlut wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:55 pm Hi all ! :wave:

I need your help concernin chastity. I never used a chastity cage before, and I am curious about it. I'd like to try it soon but I have so many questions about it.

First, I have no idea how to choose one. Which material too choose? What are the pros and the cons of metal cages/plastic cages.

Second, how to choose the right size for it not to be painful but still effective. For information, I don't intend to stay locked for a very long time. Maybe 2-3 days at a time, at first. I have no idea. Is it easy to sleep with it ?

Can you explain what you like about it. I'm not into sissification (that's not entirely true but let's say i like it as a fantasy) but I think I'll enjoy getting horny while being unable to do anything. For the one who have a girlfriend, how do you use it in your sex life ?

Thank you for enlightening me,
Bye
I would suggest getting a metal cage. They just feel better and the cold sensation at the beginning is much more intense in my opinion. Furthermore I had issues with my plastic cage regarding the bottom cutting into my skin. It wasn't too tight. There was enough space but for some reason it irritated my skin. Furthermore metal cages come in many more different designs. You can pick something with a lot of space for you to still see and maybe touch your cock. Kinda looks special when you are getting aroused and your cock changes shape because it partly extends into that space. There are also fully/almost fully closed ones if you want something like that. Dunno if you are into that but urethral plugs are mostly used in metal cages and not plastic ones.

Regarding sleeping it depends on the cage you are wearing. I remember someone saying that it's easier to sleep in a silicon cage but it really depends. Of course wearing a metal cage it's a bit uncomfortable laying on your stomach. You might want to think about taking it off during sleep if it's too uncomfortable for you. You can always wear it during sleep as a punishment and during the day. Because it daily life sleeping well should be top priority. You will probably just have to try it out yourself. You might get used to it or just feel uncomfortable.

Well chastity cages in general don't have anything to do with sissification but more with losing control and giving the control to someone else. Unless you have a number lock, a timed lock box, another person or some other creative idea it's just a psychologial thing because practicly you could take it off any time and I mean basically you could always just cut it open anyway, if you really wanted to. So it's about giving up the control and having something physical reminding you of that and it's partly also restricting you but as I said basically you can open it anytime if you really wanted to, no matter the circumstance.
Of course sissies tend to use it because they don't deserve/want a penis and a cage just has the same effect on them as for tease and denial people but it's just another background that's added to the losing control thing.

When it comes to relationships you will need to let your partner decide because it would ruin the fun if you had a word in that right? :lol: Basically you can of course write down rules and as usually you can come up with a safe word or exit condition but otherwise you should let your partner decide most of the stuff. You can tell him stuff that turns you on and what hard and soft limits you have regarding lock up time or denial in general etc. but let them tease you afterwards. They decide whether it comes off or not. Of course they will take it off when they really want to tease you and then just put you back in later.

Always make sure to clean the cage though by taking it off once per day (if you have a partner they can make sure you aren't doing anything "illegal" ;-) ). There aren't many cages around which you can really clean without taking them off sadly.
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Chastity cage

Post by timoth31 »

I own three cages one cheap metal one from Aliexpress, it's quite good, but my skin sometimes que pinched between the holes and the guiding bars, a plastic one from Subshop, great but the end going to the scrotom ring is weird and hurts a bit when having erection, and another plactic one from Mystim, with a handcuff like scrotum ring, I think it's the best one, because you can always change the diameter of the ring, there are spacers so it's quite easy to find the good fit. So if you go for a plastic one, you should look for one with a handcuff like ring.
For sleeping I've had hard time with all, the metal one, with the pinching problem, the subshop one with the erection hurting, and the mystim, because it pulls my balls when having night erection. So ly advice will be to try sleeping with your cage but if you wake up because of it, remove it, and put it back on as soon as you wake up. You can also "learn" by wearing only the ring but you should use something to prevent getting hurt by the bars