Chastity for sleep

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Chastity for sleep

Post by timoth31 »

Hello
I'm actually using a Public enemy n2 cage, and it's quite big, there is no problem for wearing it during the day, but it's realy hard to sleep with it and I have to remove it. So I wanted to know if you have some cheap cage that will do a good job for the night, like silicon ones from amazon or aliexpress
DenialWorker
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Chastity for sleep

Post by DenialWorker »

Hey, you can buy it, it's a real good cage to wear everytime.
Izhanagi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Izhanagi »

You can try baby oil, it helps me a lot with the cb-6000 ring at nights.
amythx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by amythx »

timoth31 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:11 pm ...but it's realy hard to sleep with it and I have to remove it.
Could you describe the problem a bit more? Is it the night-time erections or you slipping out?

My experience is that there is always some level of discomfort during the night. Haven't tried the silicon ones though. Oil/lube definitely helps if the cage is tight enough not to slip out. I've heard that a snugger fit is actually easier with the erections.

_amy
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

amythx wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:33 am
timoth31 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:11 pm ...but it's realy hard to sleep with it and I have to remove it.
Could you describe the problem a bit more? Is it the night-time erections or you slipping out?

My experience is that there is always some level of discomfort during the night. Haven't tried the silicon ones though. Oil/lube definitely helps if the cage is tight enough not to slip out. I've heard that a snugger fit is actually easier with the erections.

_amy
Well I don't know how, but when I sleep my penis goes down in the cage so the head is in the shaft part. But during night erection it doesn't go back into normal place, it just grows in shaft part that is to small for the head, pushes on the cage and pulls my testicles. So both are hurting
amythx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by amythx »

timoth31 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:12 am Well I don't know how, but when I sleep my penis goes down in the cage so the head is in the shaft part. But during night erection it doesn't go back into normal place, it just grows in shaft part that is to small for the head, pushes on the cage and pulls my testicles. So both are hurting
Have you tried using lube that doesn't wear of quickly? I read more about your problem and a general consensus that sleeping in chastity takes time to adjust. Some guy was able to sleep in his Holy Trainer v2 right away.

_Amy
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

amythx wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:42 pm
timoth31 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:12 am Well I don't know how, but when I sleep my penis goes down in the cage so the head is in the shaft part. But during night erection it doesn't go back into normal place, it just grows in shaft part that is to small for the head, pushes on the cage and pulls my testicles. So both are hurting
Have you tried using lube that doesn't wear of quickly? I read more about your problem and a general consensus that sleeping in chastity takes time to adjust. Some guy was able to sleep in his Holy Trainer v2 right away.

_Amy
Thanks for the answer, what lube should I use? I'm actually using Moist's water based lube and yeah it wears of fast. Baby oil is a good idea or does it wears of fast too?
AliceInBondageLand
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Post by AliceInBondageLand »

Lube and practice are your best allies for learning how to sleep through the night with a device.
... kinks are hotter when they are authentic.
http://www.aliceinbondageland.com - Putting FUN back into FemDom!!!