Humiliation, upbringing,Denial,Punishment is inevitable,Hard humiliation

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
stich1017
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Humiliation, upbringing,Denial,Punishment is inevitable,Hard humiliation

Post by stich1017 »

Made my first tease.(https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=39978).Quite difficult,did for themselves.Would like to get feedback.Pros and cons tease.Whether it is worth doing continuation?
Sorry for the bad English,in my country don't speak it
trenchantone
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Humiliation, upbringing,Denial,Punishment is inevitable,Hard humiliation

Post by trenchantone »

There was a lot to like about this tease, but the english was at times unreadable. Given that I don't speak any other language, I willnot criticize too much. However, I would have rated your tease higher if it had been more readable.
stich1017
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: Humiliation, upbringing,Denial,Punishment is inevitable,Hard humiliation

Post by stich1017 »

trenchantone wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:33 pm There was a lot to like about this tease, but the english was at times unreadable. Given that I don't speak any other language, I willnot criticize too much. However, I would have rated your tease higher if it had been more readable.
Thanks for the feedback!I tried to make English as clear as possible(but the translator sometimes failed)((.
Can you point out which pages were not clear?That would I knew with whatever words or texts need to be more careful).Probably will make a new teasing(continue this),I hope you will try it and it will be more clear for you).Thanks.