Urethral sounding + chastiy cage with urethral plug

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SethK
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Urethral sounding + chastiy cage with urethral plug

Post by SethK »

My gf recently told me she wants to put something in my cock, because...
It is my cock and I can do with it what I want. Also, fucking it even though it wasn't made to be fucked it kinda hot...
So, any ideas where to start? Do you know any useful guides? Naturally, we are going to purchase a sounding kit (we are not going to stick household items in my penis :-D ). Do we need any special lube as well?

She also mentioned that she would like a special cage with an urethral plug, I'd be supposed to wear sometimes during the day. Any experiences with those cages? Is it safe to orgasm in them? (I know they aren't recommended for long term wear, because they can cause infections or hurt the urethra)
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Re: Urethral sounding + chastiy cage with urethral plug

Post by janmb »

As with everything, being cautious, educate yourself, and ease into it is key.

1. No force. Ever. Especially when sounding someone else, you need to be really careful. And once inserted, a slight change in the angle you hold the penis can both hurt and worst case damage, so go careful.

2. Clean sounds with alcohol or other purpose made disinfectant.

3. Use lube. Any water based lube is fine. I believe there are antibacterial versions out there too - might be the best idea.

As long as you have good cleanliness with your sounds and have her be really careful and constantly listen to your feedback you will both be fine - best of luck :D
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

SethK wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:03 pm My gf recently told me she wants to put something in my cock, because...
It is my cock and I can do with it what I want. Also, fucking it even though it wasn't made to be fucked it kinda hot...
So, any ideas where to start? Do you know any useful guides? Naturally, we are going to purchase a sounding kit (we are not going to stick household items in my penis :-D ). Do we need any special lube as well?

She also mentioned that she would like a special cage with an urethral plug, I'd be supposed to wear sometimes during the day. Any experiences with those cages? Is it safe to orgasm in them? (I know they aren't recommended for long term wear, because they can cause infections or hurt the urethra)
Wow, I guess your gf really owns you :-D
Best way to test stuff out with a sounding kit is to apply lots of lube and then just put the penis straight up and just let the sound sink into the shaft without any force. Then pull it back out and do the same again. Never apply any force and for starters to test how deep it goes just let it find its way. If you use enough lube (you should use a lot) it will be easy peasy. Use the smallest one first and if a thicker one won't glide in never apply any pressure.

It will hurt afterwards especially peeing but make sure to do it. Peeing afterwards is important to get everything that is remaining out of your urethra. It will hurt, no doubt, but it is important and you should not shy away from peeing afterwards.

Regarding a cage with something like this: Yes it is basically safe to cum with it. Even more safe it you are outside of a cage and just have a straight thing inside you urethra. It is not pleasant though but I guess your gf doesn't want it to be pleasant anyway :lol: When it comes to long time usage: Don't do it. I would suggest using it as a matter of punishment but never wear it for too long. First of all infections are a risk you have to deal with and second of all: It is not pleasant and even though it might seem very hot at the beginning you will be very happy when you can remove it aftewards and it will hurt. So I would suggest using it for punishment purposes, such as for a few hours or a whole night or even a full day but don't think about it for long term use.

Best of luck and I hope that your gf is gonna take care of you and won't be too punishing :-P
SethK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SethK »

janmb wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:53 pm 3. Use lube. Any water based lube is fine. I believe there are antibacterial versions out there too - might be the best idea.
Thanks in general and especially for this info. I haven't heard of antibacterial lube before. I'll definitely purchase it just to be on the safer side ;-)
GodDragon wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:04 pm Wow, I guess your gf really owns you :-D
Well, actually we don't have a FLR, so our playtime doesn't influence our non-sex time. (Well, aside from me wearing a cock cage most of the time :-D ) Anyway, things happen at a rather fast pace right now, but we're bot comfortable with it. If you are interested, I created two threads ([1], [2]) where I wrote about what we do and how it evolved.
GodDragon wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:04 pm Best way to test stuff out with a sounding kit is to apply lots of lube and then just put the penis straight up and just let the sound sink into the shaft without any force. Then pull it back out and do the same again. Never apply any force and for starters to test how deep it goes just let it find its way. If you use enough lube (you should use a lot) it will be easy peasy. Use the smallest one first and if a thicker one won't glide in never apply any pressure.

It will hurt afterwards especially peeing but make sure to do it. Peeing afterwards is important to get everything that is remaining out of your urethra. It will hurt, no doubt, but it is important and you should not shy away from peeing afterwards.
Thanks again. How much will it hurt? I haven't done anything like that before and I'm curious...
GodDragon wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:04 pm Regarding a cage with something like this: Yes it is basically safe to cum with it. Even more safe it you are outside of a cage and just have a straight thing inside you urethra. It is not pleasant though but I guess your gf doesn't want it to be pleasant anyway :lol: When it comes to long time usage: Don't do it. I would suggest using it as a matter of punishment but never wear it for too long. First of all infections are a risk you have to deal with and second of all: It is not pleasant and even though it might seem very hot at the beginning you will be very happy when you can remove it aftewards and it will hurt. So I would suggest using it for punishment purposes, such as for a few hours or a whole night or even a full day but don't think about it for long term use.

Best of luck and I hope that your gf is gonna take care of you and won't be too punishing :-P
No, this orgasm isn't supposed to be pleasant. (As a matter of fact, most of them aren't supposed to be pleasant :lol: ). I think her idea is to have me wear this cage during the day and being released in the evening. Hence, I'll probably wear it four roughly 10 hours.

A while ago, I read a blog about a chastity couple who stopped using a cage with a plug because it damaged the guy's urethra. I think he often wore it for a few days and somehow an accident happened during the night. So, any additional info in that regard would be appreciated ;-)
cfs6t08p
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cfs6t08p »

I find that unless you're stretching, there is practically no pain or discomfort. In the beginning some stretching is probably unavoidable but after a while you should have no problems :yes:

Metal sounds are great for starting out, being easier to insert & clean but for long time wear I prefer silicone plugs, they're more comfortable and less likely to cause issues as you go about your day. I can certainly see how having a solid piece of metal in there could go wrong if you're sleeping or otherwise unaware of your movements :unsure:
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

SethK wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:23 pm
janmb wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:53 pm 3. Use lube. Any water based lube is fine. I believe there are antibacterial versions out there too - might be the best idea.
Thanks in general and especially for this info. I haven't heard of antibacterial lube before. I'll definitely purchase it just to be on the safer side ;-)
GodDragon wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:04 pm Wow, I guess your gf really owns you :-D
Well, actually we don't have a FLR, so our playtime doesn't influence our non-sex time. (Well, aside from me wearing a cock cage most of the time :-D ) Anyway, things happen at a rather fast pace right now, but we're bot comfortable with it. If you are interested, I created two threads ([1], [2]) where I wrote about what we do and how it evolved.
GodDragon wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:04 pm Best way to test stuff out with a sounding kit is to apply lots of lube and then just put the penis straight up and just let the sound sink into the shaft without any force. Then pull it back out and do the same again. Never apply any force and for starters to test how deep it goes just let it find its way. If you use enough lube (you should use a lot) it will be easy peasy. Use the smallest one first and if a thicker one won't glide in never apply any pressure.

Thanks again. How much will it hurt? I haven't done anything like that before and I'm curious...
GodDragon wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:04 pm Regarding a cage with something like this: Yes it is basically safe to cum with it. Even more safe it you are outside of a cage and just have a straight thing inside you urethra. It is not pleasant though but I guess your gf doesn't want it to be pleasant anyway :lol: When it comes to long time usage: Don't do it. I would suggest using it as a matter of punishment but never wear it for too long. First of all infections are a risk you have to deal with and second of all: It is not pleasant and even though it might seem very hot at the beginning you will be very happy when you can remove it aftewards and it will hurt. So I would suggest using it for punishment purposes, such as for a few hours or a whole night or even a full day but don't think about it for long term use.

No, this orgasm isn't supposed to be pleasant. (As a matter of fact, most of them aren't supposed to be pleasant :lol: ). I think her idea is to have me wear this cage during the day and being released in the evening. Hence, I'll probably wear it four roughly 10 hours.

A while ago, I read a blog about a chastity couple who stopped using a cage with a plug because it damaged the guy's urethra. I think he often wore it for a few days and somehow an accident happened during the night. So, any additional info in that regard would be appreciated ;-)
Will read through those threads.
Well it's not like that bad. I guess having a small cut and then adding a bit of lemon juice to it describes it for me. It's like a burning sensation when peeing afterwards. It doesn't really hurt if you are using the sounds but afterwards it does for a bit (like 1 hour and afterwards it gets better quickly). But still peeing is adviced.

Get a cage with a removeable plug then. Most of them should be removeable and as I said I would suggest using it for punishment only. But maybe others have more experience when it comes to long term wearing. When using a metal plug it might hurt you during unexpected movements. Dunno though if that really occurs, but that might happen during sleep maybe. So a silicon plug/tube would be better for the night although I think I can remember some people not suggesting silicon tubes because they are harder to clean and not that healthy for some reason.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

SethK wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:23 pm Thanks in general and especially for this info. I haven't heard of antibacterial lube before. I'll definitely purchase it just to be on the safer side ;-)
I've typically used an anti-bacterial toy cleaner and just used regular, water based lube. And never had any issues.

But yeah, cleanliness is paramount, otherwise you will catch a UTI sooner or later.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
SethK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SethK »

cfs6t08p wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:35 pm I find that unless you're stretching, there is practically no pain or discomfort. In the beginning some stretching is probably unavoidable but after a while you should have no problems :yes:
GodDragon wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:58 pm Well it's not like that bad. I guess having a small cut and then adding a bit of lemon juice to it describes it for me. It's like a burning sensation when peeing afterwards. It doesn't really hurt if you are using the sounds but afterwards it does for a bit (like 1 hour and afterwards it gets better quickly). But still peeing is adviced.
Thanks, this should be pretty manageable, but we'll see.
cfs6t08p wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:35 pm Metal sounds are great for starting out, being easier to insert & clean but for long time wear I prefer silicone plugs, they're more comfortable and less likely to cause issues as you go about your day. I can certainly see how having a solid piece of metal in there could go wrong if you're sleeping or otherwise unaware of your movements :unsure:
GodDragon wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:58 pm Get a cage with a removeable plug then. Most of them should be removeable and as I said I would suggest using it for punishment only. But maybe others have more experience when it comes to long term wearing. When using a metal plug it might hurt you during unexpected movements. Dunno though if that really occurs, but that might happen during sleep maybe. So a silicon plug/tube would be better for the night although I think I can remember some people not suggesting silicon tubes because they are harder to clean and not that healthy for some reason.
As stated above, I won't be wearing it during the night (have my Queen's Keep for that). However, a removable plug or a silicon plug might be an option. Thanks!
janmb wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:47 pm But yeah, cleanliness is paramount, otherwise you will catch a UTI sooner or later.
Yep, better safe than sorry ;-)