"unpredictable" edging

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

"unpredictable" edging

Post by brian »

Hi there,

I'm currently doing the 5 days of pleasure tease (highly recommended).

Anyway, I'm not an expert in denial, never went longer than a few days or so and hardly without ruined orgasms.

I have some time this week so I wanted to really push myself. I haven't cum since Thursday last week, ruined on Tuesday and have been really really intensively edging since Tuesday (with the help of this tease).

Now I have a problem: The edges since today aren't "clrear" anymore, very unpredictable. I guess through all the stimulation I'm so over excited but is there a way to manage this better? I'm honestly at the point where I'm so frustrated because I can't even enjoy the feeling of a true edge anymore because it kind of fades as the edges approach instantly and feel as if I could go over any second.

This is even more frustrating than edging :lol:

Any advice?
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAR/2024
Last ruin: 8/MAR/2024
Achab1851
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: "unpredictable" edging

Post by Achab1851 »

Hi Brian,

it's a situation that I've lived more than once. Even I stopped feeling pleasure just when I was near the edge, also I found myself with a lot of precum that was beginning to drip out.

My opinion is that this is a more mental than a physical matter. In fact, it was enough for me to pause and find something that would excite me more to get the "right" sensations back.

Another way I adopted was to give myself a break in which I tried to think of other things. A little difficult perhaps, but often helped me.

Regarding this tease that I have recommended you will find a nice surprise (optional, depending on the answer) at the beginning of the fifth day. Personally I found the most exciting and difficult part of the tease. Of course it is very subjective, but I think it could help you play it better.
:wave:
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

For me, it really is more a physical thing. I feel like I am producing sperm but not letting it out, sometimes, the balls start to hurt from that, sometimes I get these "unclear" edges. I feel, that I am close but I don't get that sweet desperate feeling of horniness.
What helps is to have a longer stroking session very close but not really at the edge. Works best with a cockhero. After a few minutes, the cum just starts to flow out. I sometimes can even edge right through it.
I don't call it a ruined orgasm as there is no cotraction at all and no other indicator of orgasm, the horniness even goes up not down.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

The only time I've experienced this is after I mess up an edge by going too far - not failing completely, but managing to stop ejaculation by clamping down. I guess some might categorize this as a form of ruined orgasm, but it kinda isn't. Zero ejaculation and zero refraction, but you do get a bit more orgasmic feelings than a normal, close edge would.

After this however, I will hit the point of no return almost without realizing I am even close.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

janmb wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:19 pm The only time I've experienced this is after I mess up an edge by going too far - not failing completely, but managing to stop ejaculation by clamping down.
Hm, this sounds more like you really had to stop the orgasm. This, for me, is something different and I would call that a ruined orgasm. You feel that the contractions are starting but you force yourself not to. I tried this a few times, but it takes a lot of will power, and I still feel some relieve.
What I meant is, that really just cum starts to flow. For me this only works after at least several days of denial and intense edging. I also could not do this on command, I just get this feeling, that my balls are full and if I keep stimulating myself but just never go to orgasm, it happens at some point.
The reason, that this works, is, I blieve, that production and release of sperm and orgasm are physically different things.
But I guess people are quite different when it comes to this. I've read a lot about "wet dreams" which seem to be something similar, and I never had one in my life.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Ejaculation and orgasm being separate entities is a pretty well established fact I think. Taoists have been practicing that for centuries.

And yes, we are most likely describing slightly different cases. My comparison was regarding the result afterwards - where you can't really reliably edge since you have, for whatever reason, reduced control over your exact excitement level and the speed at which you are approaching the point of no return.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

The last 5 days have been amazing. I was doing the tease until the end, though I couldn't compelte all edges due to said problem.

I' aching like mad, but boy is denial hot, I never did it more than 5 days without ruining or so. And so much edging

My free time will end tonight but damn I really don't want to cum. It's been so hot!

Thinking of ruining my orgasm which would be the biggest ruined load ever and probably far too frustrating after my longest and most denial period...

decisions, decisions!
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAR/2024
Last ruin: 8/MAR/2024