Dry Male Orgasm

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
tearsandscreams
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): I am open to approaches for all Dominants.

Dry Male Orgasm

Post by tearsandscreams »

Has anyone here ever experienced a dry male orgasm? I hear they are difficult to achieve and are very painful when experienced.

To have one I believe you have to be totally empty of seminal fluid. After further stimulation your body is ready to release more semen, that it no longer has.

I would like to hear your experiences if you have achieved one. How you managed it? Was it painful?
VTEC
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Dry Male Orgasm

Post by VTEC »

I had one of these a while ago, but it’s not really something I’d like to go back to. If I remember correctly, it took 4 full orgasms (within an hour or two) for me to have a dry one. Pain is relative and wasn’t that bad for me, but I’m sure it could get worse. The main concern with doing it again was causing permanent damage. Your penis is designed to orgasm with lube on the inside, and repeated dry orgasms are going to cause you some more pain as you try to push nothing out with all the force of an orgasm. Basically, you will be in more pain from repeated orgasms than the dry one itself. The dry one will probably feel good at that point, and then you can say you had a dry one and never put yourself through it again.
CremeFromwood
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Dry Male Orgasm

Post by CremeFromwood »

I'd say its intense but not painful
you can get to it by either ejaculating till you are empty if you are capable or by learning how to release your fluids without orgasm so that you can empty yourself that way as well before you have it be dry

Done that several times give it a try maybe you'll awake some more vigor