Ruined ejaculation (“Ruined orgasm”) pain

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
VTEC
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Ruined ejaculation (“Ruined orgasm”) pain

Post by VTEC »

Greetings Milovanians!

Long time lurker recently joined. I have been enjoying proper ruined “orgasms” (ejaculation without any orgasmic pleasure) for at least a few years now. Until recently I still had a lot of full orgasms, but now I am committed to ruining a lot more often without relief in between. In the past, the most I had ruined in a row was 5 because of some pain in my penis at that point. Recently I got that number up to 12 in about a week, but I had a lot of discomfort in my penis and felt the need to release the painful pressure. Perhaps having more than one several days in a row is a bad idea, so I’d love to hear thoughts on that. I’m wondering if any of you guys have experienced this and if you have a solution. I might try prostate milking if you think that will work, but I don’t have a massager yet. I’d love to lose this medical excuse so my Goddess can tease and torture me a bit more [winks at Goddess Lisa]. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me on this manner.

It’d be a shame if I ruined your day...

Or would it?
TeasedMeansPleased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Ruined ejaculation (“Ruined orgasm”) pain

Post by TeasedMeansPleased »

A time ago I had only ruined it a few times and most had been accidental. But since I joined Milovana I havr ruined it quite a lot of times that I can't even count. The longest run was a whole month where I ruined it every day once. Without proper release inbetween. I didn't feel any pain or had any kind of complaint. It was quite a surprisingly good experience and something I could try again some time.

But always be sure you don't do anything your body tells you not to do. Be careful with what you do and stop if you have to before it's too late. So, it's up to you if you want to try it out.

Have fun!
My Personal Goddess Lisa's Teases Avatar Collection:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Goddess Lisa's asshole licker
Goddess Lisa's Master Ruined Cumslut
Goddess Lisa's cum dumpster
Goddess Lisa's censored hentai loser
Goddess Lisa's denied prisoner
Goddess Lisa's bukkake whore
Goddess Lisa's sissy licker

polkadotwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by polkadotwolf »

TeasedMeansPleased wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:08 am
and
VTEC wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:37 am
I'd be interested to know how you manage to consistently ruin "on-demand". Is it a technique, or more mental 'internal' control?
VTEC
Explorer
Explorer

Post by VTEC »

Well I suppose we can change the subject for a bump. To answer your question, it’s both. I like to hold the edge with a very delicate touch, ready to stop quickly or provide a tiny bit more stimulation to keep myself there. If I’ve edged enough times/long enough all it takes is usually 1 quick hard stroke, and then I let go immediately. I ejaculate a few seconds later with a steady stream and no pulsing orgasm. It takes a lot of self control to do it at first, but you get used to it after a while. Also helpful is using your penis muscles to hold back when you get too close to the edge. Saves me a lot of partial ruined orgasms, which are actually the worst. Even after mastering the technique though, it comes down to whether you have the will to go through with it. Releasing the cum feels good, but the knowledge that you gave up all that pleasure can be hard to deal with. I can’t count the number of times I’ve ruined and then stroked to a full orgasm within a minute later because I was so horny. If you are planning to cum afterwards, it’s nice if you start edging again and wait a while, because you can end up with some really good orgasms that way. Hope I answered your question!
polkadotwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by polkadotwolf »

VTEC wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:23 am Hope I answered your question!
Thanks. Yes, I think so.