My dom just tease me for 7 days. She wants to leave the ending to you guys

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
rrki69
Explorer
Explorer

My dom just tease me for 7 days. She wants to leave the ending to you guys

Post by rrki69 »

My dom just tease me for 7 days. She wants to leave the ending to you guys. She needs a couple of suggestions maybe poll it out or she'll pick depends on what she wants :no: She also wants you all to know that she has a vibrating buttplug :whip:
Razorsedge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: My dom just tease me for 7 days. She wants to leave the ending to you guys

Post by Razorsedge »

I think she should insert that wonderful plug in your ass. Then she should tease, please, stroke and suck you right up the the edge. When you are close though, she should let go and let you beg her to use that vibrating plug to push you over the edge.
It may not happen the first time. But she can tease you back to the edge again and again, making you beg plead and promise more and more each time to have that vibration give you a chance to cum.

If you have been especially good this whole time, and accepted your hands free orgasm without complaint, but thanked her instead, perhaps she would even think about working that sensitive head one more time without a chance to fully recover. Stroking, sucking or fucking you to a full orgasm. Or maybe she would get you right to the edge and walk away again, it’s always good to get a head start on the next week of teasing. 😉
rrki69
Explorer
Explorer

Re: My dom just tease me for 7 days. She wants to leave the ending to you guys

Post by rrki69 »

She thanks you.
as a follow up she wants to know if you have any reccomended teases for me to do while she watches