Collect CUM

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
fago93
Explorer
Explorer

Collect CUM

Post by fago93 »

Hi everyone....

I wanna ask you how do you collect (own) cum and what is the trick for collect it in term of consistency....
I appriciate tips and recomandation:* :wave:
Ocuspocus4
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: Collect CUM

Post by Ocuspocus4 »

A very good question! I want to know too!
BEAGOODBOY!
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): I am Scarlett Snowbunni, a Mistress and Domme!
Sub/Slave(s): My slave is the Author of this tease. We are working together to convert and recruit more desperate white losers into actively supporting the BNWO

Post by BEAGOODBOY! »

Chill a glass container, then cum in it when ready. The faster the cum freezes the better it keeps its consistency. Don't remove your jar from the freezer until a brief moment before you cum, so it doesn't start to thaw while you jerk. To experience the consistency, let the frozen cum thaw in your mouth, instead of thawing it first. If you thaw all the cum to drink like a nasty fucking cum bucket might want to, make sure it is warmed up nicely and not still cold. Chilled cum tastes worse IMO. Letting it melt in your mouth and swallowing is tastier than a gulp of cold cum too.

Make sure to check out my cum eating teases. They involve lots of frozen cum! Just search my username in the author section of the advanced webtease search bar.

:love:
fago93
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fago93 »

tnx for all the tips :)

I will search you in the webtease :* :love: