Feminization/Sissy/Cross Dressing Essentials?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
chefboyrdee
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Feminization/Sissy/Cross Dressing Essentials?

Post by chefboyrdee »

Hi all. I'm trying to make some new purchases for my feminization/sissy/CD collection. I want to try to get fulls sets of clothing if possible, and maybe a new toy if it's exciting but input is always appreciated. Here's what I already have:
-Plenty of panties, some thongs, 1 bra
-A couple body suits (I love these, they feel so sexy)
-2 pairs of stockings + garter belts (though these are sorta shit quality and 1 is starting to tear), and 1 pantyhose
-A skirt
-1 Corset
-1 teddy that I'm not the biggest fan of
-Lipstick, eyeliner (I haven't been super into make up, but maybe it's cause I really suck at putting it on)
-Butt plugs, anal beads, dildo, inflatable plug, speculum
-Chastity cage
-Wand vibrator, egg vibrator, a shitty prostate vibrator that honestly doesn't really work well
-Glass prostate massager

I may be forgetting a couple things, but that's mostly it. What I'm looking for is something sexy to wear, and maybe also something more humiliating to wear. I would consider a new toy if someone has a recommendation that they seriously love. A couple ideas I've had already:
-School girl uniform set
-French maid uniform
-Maybe some new lingerie but I'm not sure what. Everything I see on Amazon hasn't really tickled my fancy and I don't know where else to look...
-I sort of want a pair of heels, but I'm not sure where I'd store them since my sex toy bag is pretty full and I live with my parents. I don't want them to see any of this haha. Also I don't know how to properly size myself nor walk in them at all, and there's no way I'm going in person to try one on at this point in time

Really if there's anything else that you all think I should get that is unrelated I'm open to hearing it. I'm trying to get more into the feminization thing because I'm really enjoying it but I feel stuck right now.

I would love suggestions, or direct links if possible. It doesn't need to be Amazon by any means, my prime just ran out anyway. I'm in the US if that influences shipping at all for some reason. As far as budget goes, I'm not gonna say money is no object because I'm not trying to drop $1,000 on this right now, but I'm willing to pay more for something of good quality so I don't really have a hard budget.

Thanks so much! Y'all are the best =)
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: Feminization/Sissy/Cross Dressing Essentials?

Post by arthurb »

:santa: Christmas is coming :santa:

You could get a Beauty Advent calendar, and pamper yourself or follow some make up and beauty tips videos.

:w00t: You get a big discount on the products :w00t:

:santa: https://www.townandcountrymag.com/style ... calendars/ :santa:

Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
Lpmark123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lpmark123 »

Ok, from personal experience, start working on your makeup techniques, that pays off really well, so, buy foundation, contouring, mascara, eyeshadow, and lipstick. Also nail polish makes a good difference.

High heels will certainly make you sexy, u can take a chance to buy online using your own measure, but think about dresses, they need to match your shoes.

Final advice, if you feel like trying sex with a man, go online, find forums that review local professionals, do your research.
chefboyrdee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chefboyrdee »

Lpmark123 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:17 am
Final advice, if you feel like trying sex with a man, go online, find forums that review local professionals, do your research.
Thanks for all your insight. To be honest, I don't have any desire to sleep with men at all. Nor really make an actual transition/go out in public as a woman really. Potentially going out in public as part of the humiliation, but it's definitely not something I want my life to eventually transition to. For now, I want to keep this in the bedroom where I'm having fun =)

Which is also why I haven't been the biggest fan of make up to be honest. It doesn't really make me feel sexy and I don't really plan on going out dressed as a woman. So while make up might be fun, I still feel extremely hesitant to buy it just because I don't really have the desire to.
chefboyrdee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chefboyrdee »

arthurb wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:10 am :santa: Christmas is coming :santa:

You could get a Beauty Advent calendar, and pamper yourself or follow some make up and beauty tips videos.
Thanks for the suggestion! Make up is something I'm still borderline with in terms of pursuing. The concept sounds fun, but I don't really particularly enjoy it when I do put it on so I'm not sure if I want to spend $65 on something I will barely use.
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by arthurb »

chefboyrdee wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:07 pm Make up is something I'm still borderline with in terms of pursuing.
You can just rely on your natural beauty then ;-)

For me, just applying lipstick and perfume can do the trick :wub:
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service