How long can you last tease

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
subelyna23
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Domme (Female)

How long can you last tease

Post by subelyna23 »

Hey boys
I just posted my first tease How long can you last

I am posting this topic for any feedback or suggestion or comments or anything people want to share about the tease.
You can PM me if you want to and share your experience..

Miss ELYNA
Keep loving my teases,

How Long Can You Last I
Spoiler: show
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=38659
How Long Can You Last II
Spoiler: show
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=42784
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: How long can you last tease

Post by FATALES »

I do not like numbers. I like stories.
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: How long can you last tease

Post by Helequin »

Miss Elyna,

I thought your tease was good. Yes, sometimes having a larger story or coherent tease with one model stepping through part by part is the best, but game or challenge teases like yours can also be very good fun. The tasks you picked kept the tease moving, and the pictures and your taunts both helped to keep me worked up.

Some small suggestions which I hope might be helpful to you:

For a tease like this, counting out strokes can get quite repetitive. It's a bit more work to set-up, but a flash tease with timers and beats is really well suited to stepping through a list of tasks like in your tease. Might be an option for next time.

Another way to add variation to the strokes is being precise about how fast or how to grip. You do some of this in your tease already :)

Last thing I can think of, if you enjoy teasing us with this type of challenge where each image represents a task, maybe check out the "Help me cum please!" thread in the Games section viewtopic.php?f=22&t=21053. The players there have set out rules for what they will do for each picture posted, so you can play with them without having to put in as much time as a full tease requires. Who knows, maybe someone would even submit to a list of your rules? :-D
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner