Cage scrotum ring too large

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Cage scrotum ring too large

Post by timoth31 »

Hello, just received my cage from aliexpress, surprisingly the quality is quite good (inox cage). But I made a mistake in my measures and so I bought a 50mm ring cage with my measure I should have taken a 48mm, but didnt find any. So I wanted to know if during the time I wait to choose a new ring/cage, there is a way to reduce diameter of the ring?
I could put a picture later so you can say if it's really to big or if it normal.

It's this cage https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/New-Arri ... 6c37SzqXAi
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: Cage scrotum ring too large

Post by Sexless Dummy »

Someone on here suggested medical tape or something like that...it was to prevent pinching the skin that happens with some hinged cages. But it automatically reduces the diameter if you wrap enough around the ring, it's also waterproof. It will most likely look pretty ugly but that's the easiest solution i can think of.
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

Sexless Dummy wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:56 pm Someone on here suggested medical tape or something like that...it was to prevent pinching the skin that happens with some hinged cages. But it automatically reduces the diameter if you wrap enough around the ring, it's also waterproof. It will most likely look pretty ugly but that's the easiest solution i can think of.
Thanks for the advice, and well I don't care much if it's ugly as long as it stays in place without hurting me more than it should.
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

If you have some flexible clear PVC tube which would match the thickness of the ring, you could slit it along its length and
open it onto the ring, thus reducing the size of the hole .
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

Chico wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:49 pm If you have some flexible clear PVC tube which would match the thickness of the ring, you could slit it along its length and
open it onto the ring, thus reducing the size of the hole .
Thanks for the answer. I will try that also
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

Warning caged dick pics.
So if you don't have a problem, here is my problem, or is it normal to get that with an erection?
Spoiler: show
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

I have to say, for 10 euros, you have to accept its not going to be a perfect fit :-/
Effila
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Effila »

I also bought a chastity cage years ago, and it was cheap device i paid like 20€.
I had the same problem ! When erected my penis pushed the cage as you, so i did’t enjoy the experience since i could have free erection.
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

Chico wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:34 pm I have to say, for 10 euros, you have to accept its not going to be a perfect fit :-/
You got a point here :-P But I wasn't ready to put much money to discover chastity, even if it doesn't fits right it's quite enjoyable since there is no way to touch the cock. How much to you advice to put in a metal cage for occasional chastity that will last max 3 days?
Effila wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:41 pm I also bought a chastity cage years ago, and it was cheap device i paid like 20€.
I had the same problem ! When erected my penis pushed the cage as you, so i did’t enjoy the experience since i could have free erection.
Did you find a solution or just moved to something better?

What both of you advice for cage or brand for 50€ max?
erotusmaximus
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Not yet.
Sub/Slave(s): No.

Post by erotusmaximus »

timoth31 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:36 pm ...is it normal to get that with an erection?
For me is normal. I guess that the muscles that support the penis must grow on some direction if the penis is constricted. The real problem, at least for me, is that the scrotum gets pulled away of your body and I developed some serious pain in the lower part of my balls if I wear it longer than a day. It has come to such extreme that the skin has teared and bleed when is a “cold day” if you know what I mean :-D

I will try to find a bigger cage even if my dick “appears to get erected” inside the cage. I cannot stroke anyway and the tightness of the cage still limits the erection. A longer cage will allow for the muscles inside my lower belly to stay in place and stop my ring from pulling the sack too much. Well, at least I hope, must try a new longer cage to see if it’s true.
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

erotusmaximus wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:01 pm
For me is normal. I guess that the muscles that support the penis must grow on some direction if the penis is constricted. The real problem, at least for me, is that the scrotum gets pulled away of your body and I developed some serious pain in the lower part of my balls if I wear it longer than a day. It has come to such extreme that the skin has teared and bleed when is a “cold day” if you know what I mean :-D

I will try to find a bigger cage even if my dick “appears to get erected” inside the cage. I cannot stroke anyway and the tightness of the cage still limits the erection. A longer cage will allow for the muscles inside my lower belly to stay in place and stop my ring from pulling the sack too much. Well, at least I hope, must try a new longer cage to see if it’s true.
Well I found ou that except for the balls, the cage doesn't move on the skin, it's pushed together with it. And the rest pushes inside.
Haha hope I won't get to cold and cut open the skin ^^
I think it's a bit the same problem, I will see for a cage with a smaller diameter that doesn't allow half erections