Ideas for pseudo findom move with girlfriend

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Ideas for pseudo findom move with girlfriend

Post by mr-max »

Hi guys,

I'm in an interesting situation and would like to get some input from you guys. ;)

My girlfriend does not know anything about my kinkier side. She is not prudish by any means, but I did not have the courage to explain in more detail what I like (see everything that is happening here, femdom, minor humiliation etc.). We just moved in together after 1,5 years of relationship. I'm sure I will not be able to keep everything secret (and to be honest I don't want to for long). She DOES know I own a chastity device and is curious to see it.
Unfortunately she is also more submissive in bed. So I did not get her to be more dominant yet. However sex is great but I would like to engage in a little role play etc. Time will tell. I have the feeling she is open for it. ;)
This as background.

Now, after having some drinks too much last week, we had some fun talking about all and everything. At one point I told her, I would like her to go shopping with my credit card at some point in the future, buy sexy lingerie, hot shoes and a nice dress and only stop once the limit of the card is reached. She was exited and told me she would consider it and maybe take a friend, that could select sexy stuff together with her. I really like the idea and cannot stop thinking about it. I own a debit card that I can charge with an appropriate amount and she can use it all day long. Best thing about it: I get a push message on my phone every time it is used. So I will constantly get updates where she buys something for what amount.

This gives me a slight financial domination aspect, whilst she is unaware the fetish even exists. :whistle:

Now, I'm thinking how to get this scenario even more exiting? What can I do, without explaining the whole findom, blackmail, sugar daddy stuff to her and actually scaring her or freaking her out, to make this more exciting for me. How to get this more kinky or give it more financial domination aspects.

I actually have no more ideas that are not too obvious. Of course I will tel her to send me pictures of their shopping trip, but what else can I encourage or make them do?

I'm happy for any advice or idea for how to improve the situation even more! :-D

Thank you guys in advance.

Max
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Ideas for pseudo findom move with girlfriend

Post by timoth31 »

I'm not into these thing for long so my opinion isn't the best thing. You should introduce her to femdom with your cage if she is interested by seeing it. When you both are on vacation tell her to put it on you and keep the key to open it only when she wants to have sex (not femdom tease, that will be for later), or just for some playing in bed if you think long chastity could scare her.

After that findom would be easier to talk about, the biggest problem will be her friends who could find it weird that you let her go shopping with your card afeter just 1.5Y.
One thing I learned is that you can't hide things from your girlfriend, she will find out soon or later, so the best thing to do would be that you discuss about your fetish, let her share first to see if it's safe to talk dom.

Well hope I helped with my little knowledge, and sorry for the grammar i'm not english
polkadotwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by polkadotwolf »

I agree with timoth31 that, if possible, you should ask her to lock you first before they go shopping and to send you photos of their purchases (preferably while wearing them). How to go about asking her though, no idea. Perhaps present it as 'joking around' i.e. nothing serious. But if you can do that, it will definitely maximize the experience for you. Because of the 'newness', the fear and the combination of the two fetish, I predict you'll be so fucking horny you'll be climbing the walls.

As for "you can't hide things from your girlfriend", well I disagree, you 'can', but should you is the question. Some things might be too "out there" to share depending on the person you are with.
Last edited by polkadotwolf on Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
polkadotwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by polkadotwolf »

Oh and of course you should deny yourself as long as possible before hand.

Again I can't think of the exact words, but as a kind of 'meta-idea', think about expressing "locking you up" in ways that are about her. Express how you enjoy the feeling of being horny because when you feel like that, you find everything about her fascinating. You lust for her every moment, you want to massage her feet, rub her shoulders, make out on the couch, lick her pussy until she cums without her doing anything back and other things she might like. If you do manage to convince her, then re-enforce her doing this by doing chores, surprising her with flowers, etc. It shouldn't take long for her to get the message - "boyfriend in chastity results in good things!"