BDSM Language for noobs

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

BDSM Language for noobs

Post by timoth31 »

Hello everyone!
So I was thinking about making a BDSM Lexicon and Help for new comers (like me).
So it's simple you can ask for a word and someone will give a simple definition and if it's an action how to achieve it or you're an elder from the BDSM world and you just post a Words their definition and achievement. And if you wan't a quick vidéo or a gif demonstrating it. You can also complete or correct an already posted word.
On my side I will try my best to update this post with the new words posted. So let's get started!

BDSM : Bondage, discipline (or domination), sadism, and masochism (as a type of sexual practice). (Oxford Dictionary)
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: BDSM Language for noobs

Post by kerkersklave »

There are already many resources out there, there is the "urge" that is part of milovana (see top navigation bar), the most kinks you can even find in wikipedia. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_BDSM for a list.
There is so much information out there, that I don't think you can provide something better as a thread on this board.
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: BDSM Language for noobs

Post by timoth31 »

Yes I know that but, wikipedia doesn't explain how to do it, many things are missing. Urge is flagged by many web browsers as dangerous.

And it would be much easier to have everything one the forum. If this thread really isn't needed free to moderator to close and delete it