New T&D tumblr page - denialtorment

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
HornyBoyPL
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

New T&D tumblr page - denialtorment

Post by HornyBoyPL »

Hi. I'm very much into orgasm denial and by now I think I've seen everything on the internet about it, including TONS of tumblr pages. Lately I decided to start my own tumblr about tease and denial with pictures, movies, gifs and captions. I already posted a few things and I'm only getting started! Anyway, I thought I'll share it here because it would be nice if, you know, if I didn't run this blog just for myself.
Here is the address: https://denialtorment.tumblr.com .
trenchantone
Explorer
Explorer

Re: New T&D tumblr page - denialtorment

Post by trenchantone »

your link does not appear to work, nor is it searchable.
Razorsedge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Razorsedge »

the link worked ok for me, perhaps you need to be signed into tumblr before you click it. Also its a nice little tumblr you have started, I followed and I look forward to seeing what else you post in the future
HornyBoyPL
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by HornyBoyPL »

Razorsedge wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:24 am its a nice little tumblr you have started, I followed and I look forward to seeing what else you post in the future
Thank you very much, I appreciate that :).
trenchantone wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:28 pm your link does not appear to work, nor is it searchable.
The link works just fine but you need to be signed into tumblr because it's adult only content. It's not searchable in google I guess because it's too new and not very popular yet.
polkadotwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by polkadotwolf »

Very nice! Hope you keep it up.