World wide web day!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

World wide web day!

Post by Manolas Smith »

Today here is World wide web day! Did you know?

You should check this site for an exciting experience.

https://www.play-link.com/jennifer.html

If any of you guys apply, remember to say it was through me that you found out. It will help!
Nutter
Explorer
Explorer

Re: World wide web day!

Post by Nutter »

Lol, what are the odds :lol:
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: World wide web day!

Post by kerkersklave »

I tried it. I like the idea, but at least the sign-up procedure is pretty unusable on a laptop with the buildin cam.
You have to take pictures of yourself, but for the preview of the picture you have to scroll down, to press the button, you have to scroll up again.
Sometimes there are no timers, so you can not get in position, so it is impossible to take the requested pictures, at least not in one try. You do get only one try however.
Also the idea of filling a bottle with pee to take it as weight is kind of stupid. It only requires one to wait a long time to pee just to fill up a bottle. In the end my pictures weren't approved probably because many of them showed me getting into position or looking back at the screen. Also there is no audio output not even a countdown or a beep, so one can be close enough to read what do do, or far away enough to be seen on the pictures.
So great idea, but has to be improved considerably.