Ensure Computer monitoring

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Ajax
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Ensure Computer monitoring

Post by Ajax »

Need some more help from the community. I've seen it before, but I can't think of the name. It was a program that ran in the background and gave a random pop that the user had to click. This was to ensure the user was sitting at the computer.

I want to force someone to be at the computer watching video clips for a certain amount of time. So, I was thinking this program that I saw earlier that throws random pop-ups to ensure the user is there and if they are not reports as a fail or something (can't remember exactly how it worked).

-Ajax
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Re: Ensure Computer monitoring

Post by PlayfulGuy »

You could implement this in Teaseme or Guideme pretty easily. Just a page with a delay and a button. If the user clicks the button before the delay runs out they're good, but if the delay triggers it goes to another page for failure (or maybe to prompt them to respond within so many seconds, then failure).

Don't recall seeing another program posted specifically for this purpose.

PG
enoch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Goddess Maya Loux

Post by enoch »

I've made something I think would work for you.

Have a look at this: https://typing.mayaloux.com. Specifically this one (you have to log in before you can go to it): http://typing.mayaloux.com/picster.php? ... ored_id=50

You can log in with the test account:
email: [email protected]
password: test

What it does is make a person keeping typing "q p" constantly while giving them a slideshow. Effectively, forcing them to keep their hands on the keyboard.

It has a tool for creating new sessions here: http://typing.mayaloux.com/picster.php

It's got a lot of options.
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Takenaga »

Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

You might check out Nezhul's "Under my control." Similar theme.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=9890
ImageImage
Ajax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ajax »

enoch wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:54 pm I've made something I think would work for you.

What it does is make a person keeping typing "q p" constantly while giving them a slideshow. Effectively, forcing them to keep their hands on the keyboard.
WOW! That's awesome. That's really close to what I'm looking for, but has got me thinking now. I've never seen that site before, thank you!
Ajax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ajax »

Takenaga wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:59 am Grounded maybe?

http://ss.deviatenow.com/viewtopic.php?p=1600#p1600
I had checked out grounded earlier, but I need to be able to have a video, or slideshow playing in the background. I wasn't able to get grounded to do this, but if it did - then yes, it would be perfect.
enoch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Goddess Maya Loux

Post by enoch »

Ajax wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:01 am WOW! That's awesome. That's really close to what I'm looking for, but has got me thinking now. I've never seen that site before, thank you!
Ajax, I could pretty easily modify it for what you want it to do. It's kind of a stuck project I never finished. That site (mayaloux.com) is my owner's website. I'm glad you liked it.

If you can give me some idea what would need to be different I can see what it'll take to do it. (I mean, I'm sure there are other people who'd enjoy it too).
Ajax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ajax »

I've played around with it some, and I'm enjoying it more and more. I did notice that once I typed in the line correctly one time, I was able to just use the down arrow and auto fill the line, then hit enter and it counted.

Functionality is great. Would it be possible to have more then one tumblr feed? Ability to add in custom text for the distractions (maybe I missed that though).

The more I play around with it though, the more I'm liking it.

-Ajax