Confession

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
aseeker2000
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Confession

Post by aseeker2000 »

Hello everyone,

This confession may get a little long, I apologize ahead of time.

I have been visiting this wonderful site for many years. I rarely post, but it almost daily I visit.

I am a closet male submissive and probably an over active cbt lover, particularly ball busting. I have probably gone through every ball busting/cbt tease here.

No one knows of my favoritisms and have been too afraid to reach out to those that are in my area. Maybe one day I will build the confidence to venture out to explore in reality.

My fantasies range from being used by a group as an object to cbt to cei, which of course (first and late) I have never done. However, over the past several weeks, I have been unable to go through any teases or at least completely. I have been storing my ejaculations in the freezer with the objective of finally consuming it. Like many, I assume, just can't consume it after ejaculation, no matter how much it is desired before hand (so to speak :) ).

I have, what I consider a large amount stored and will continue to add to it in the coming days.

In about five or so days, I will be back in my normal situation of being able to enjoy teases. When this occurs, I'd like to take a few hours to build a yurnning desire and excitement to make it happen for the first time. The thought of it now is exciting, but once I ejaculate, the desire will not be the same.

So, here is what I'd like to happen. If anyone would like to instruct me through this in a way it would be extremely desirous and exciting, either by a tease, email, chat, or however, please contact me.

I realize there are those who will do it for a fee, but before I went that route, I thought I'd ask all here if there would be one who would truly appreciate helping with this fantasy. I do not want to insult anyone, if I have please accept my apology.
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
97% Brat
91% Submissive
88% Masochist
86% Experimentalist
81% Primal (Prey)
76% Boy/Girl
67% Exhibitionist
67% Slave
56% Non-monogamist
45% Voyeur
44% Pet
41% Ageplayer
35% Switch
18% Vanilla
14% Degrader
7% Dominant
5% Sadist
4% Rigger
2% Brat tamer
1% Primal (Hunter)
1% Master/Mistress
1% Daddy/Mommy
0% Owner

[email protected]
(Use Google Chat or email to communicate with me)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Confession

Post by Shattered »

aseeker2000
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Confession

Post by aseeker2000 »

So it happened!

I masturbated about 10 days in row. Storing it all in a zip lock in the freezer. Everyday, I pounded and squirted into the bag, zipping it up and placing it in the back of the freezer. It took all I could do each day after the deed not to through it all out. However, I was determined.

The day came. Things were back to normal. I'm alone me, my bag, and milovana. I first did a ball busting tease to get started. I wanted to build up to a frenzy. Then, I watch some facial videos, thinking about being the one jism'd on. Then back to an edging tease. I'm fully ready. The frenzy is high...so I picked up the small container I had poured all my juice in for 10 days. Easing into, I dipped mu tongue in my split jism, swirled it a bit, pulled my tongue into my mouth...there it had begun. I edged, then tongue back in my juices. I must have done that five or six times. I was ready, my body was tingling all over with anticipation. I picked up the container, closed my eyes, pictured in my mind being one of those getting a large loaded facial and poured about half of my jism in my mouth. Must have been two shot glasses full. Nothing at first, then I swirled it around in my mouth. Back and forth...opened my mouth to let some air in and then the taste really hit me. It was nasty. I put some tape over my mouth so I couldn't easily spit it out. I held it in my mouth for about thirty or so seconds and swallowed it. My gagging reflexes began. It wanted to come back up, so I swallowed hard, then I poured the rest of my jism all over my face and rubbed it all around.

Then I began to jerk off. When I finally cummed, the humiliation and embarrassment set in. The fresh cum in my hand, i took off the tape and rubbed it all over my mouth. Goal achieved. I love to have a DomX with a male sub do this to me.

Know you are humiliating and embarrassing me when you read this!!
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
97% Brat
91% Submissive
88% Masochist
86% Experimentalist
81% Primal (Prey)
76% Boy/Girl
67% Exhibitionist
67% Slave
56% Non-monogamist
45% Voyeur
44% Pet
41% Ageplayer
35% Switch
18% Vanilla
14% Degrader
7% Dominant
5% Sadist
4% Rigger
2% Brat tamer
1% Primal (Hunter)
1% Master/Mistress
1% Daddy/Mommy
0% Owner

[email protected]
(Use Google Chat or email to communicate with me)