Cum eat bondage

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Themaster
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Cum eat bondage

Post by Themaster »

Dear All,

Is there something for bondage that you can do for cum eating?
For forced cum swallow, Some helps en tricks that you can do? Maybe with Some rope? Does anyone have a idea?

Please let me know.

Kind regards
AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

Re: Cum eat bondage

Post by AlltrueSC »

simple one
cum ice cube.. in mouth.. duct tape over mouth.. and some ?? arm bands?
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes
Themaster
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Themaster »

Hello,

Im Just thinking more like legs about your head, and then with Some robe for forced to swallow,
With fresh cum.
enoch
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Goddess Maya Loux

Post by enoch »

Here is something that might work (it's been done to me). You need to make a few things.

First, you need one of these (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00W8 ... UTF8&psc=1)

You poke a hole in the tip of it and attach some tubing from a hardware store. So, you've got a penis vibe that catches cum, and a tube attached to it. If this is used with your legs suspended above you any cum will flow through the tube.

Whatever other kind of bondage is left up to your imagination.

===

Other thing I'll say. Cumming from that type of vibe is really different, for me anyway. It's like there's nothing I can do to control the sensation, and when an orgasm starts there's nothing I can do to stop it. It's kind of a mind fuck.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Items:
Funnel
Cooking oil
Option one most of the times it will work: One vibrating cockring, bulletvibe or egg remote controlled with wire or wireless both are fine, wire is more fun though explenation will follow.
Option one with a twist (works everytime: add an Vibrating buttplugs explenation will follow
A chair or something else to rest you're feet on which you can lie under with the head.
It's just a more comfortable legs over head variant.

The Setup written from the male perspective.
Well it's a Cum eating scenario, but instead of having to jerk yourself, you will get some "help"
first of all you have to get hard, and perhaps add an cockring to keep the erection.
now put on the vibrating cockring on the cockhead just below the cockhead on the front, or other vibrating thing if you don't have a vibrating cockring and fasten it with a normal rubber cockring or a tight condom with a hole in the end (put the condom on first and now insert the Vibrating bulb for instance in the condom so that it lays right on top of the small piece of flesh on the front of the cock the one that is so freaking sensitive, The Frenulum I belive it's called.

Now the idea is that you now have a cockhead with some sort of vibrating thing on front of the top, just below the glans/cockhead, if you try to turn on the vibrating power now you will feel it vibrate.

Now take the funnel and coat the inside with cocking oile, it will make sure nothing stick to the sides.
Lie down under the chair or table, legs over your head, is the same position that you know, but you just have some place to rest the legs a bit.

The cock is pointing towards the face and mouth so insert the funnel in the mouth and turn on the vibrating cockring device.

The special place that will be stimulated on the cock will make one cum pretty quick, and if not then just start by inserting an vibrating buttplug and turn on the power of both of them, it is impossible to hold back now, and soon you will Cum, it will flow down in the funnel, and directly to the mouth, no way of avoiding it.

combine it with some mild selfbondage, and if you're feeling really creative hook up the two vibrators to a electronic timer (just connect the battery connector from the wired vibrator to an PSU that can convert down to the voltage for the Vibrator, and connect that to a timer, so that you just have to lay there tied up and wait for it to happend.

Regard selfbondage you can use these amazing little things, that are a ton of fun to play with :)

https://www.meo.de/en/restraints-with-t ... -9321.html

They are sometimes on sale.

But remember above all, always have an escape plan.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555