How to spend a fucking week end.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
StillWithNeeds
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

How to spend a fucking week end.

Post by StillWithNeeds »

Hello Milovana !

This being my first post, I hope to be in the right forum. I looked at other sub forums, but they weren’t, to my knowledge, quite for this. If I made a mistake, feel free to let me know.

First, I also wanted to point out that, even if I’m probably older than the average of people on here, I still have a high sex drive. It actually never stopped being quite high. I am happily married, and I also enjoy my alone time masturbating and bringing me to multiple orgasms.

Last week end, we weren’t sure about what to do for our week end. Rather than staying in front of the television, I asked my husband to cut off the internet, cut off the telephone line, and shut down the TV. Summer also being here, the temperature had been rising, and with summer, the will to be sexier, wilder than usual.

My husband was wondering what I had in mind, and I told him that from Friday 6PM until Sunday 6PM, we would need to live in the house naked. I’ve set my mobile to an alarm bell that was ringing every single hour. First at 6PM, and then every hour of the day and night.

I told my guy that whenever the alarm rings, no matter what, we would have sex. He told me that was too much, so I defined what sex was. Sex was of course making love. Being penetrated by him. But it could also be anything sexy, bringing one to orgasm. Fingering, licking, masturbating, mutual masturbation, sex, anything. It was all fine.

The Saturday evening has been hard, because we hadn’t slept much. Being awake every single hour. But all in all, we both totally enjoyed it. Fucking in every room, because the alarm had started. It was highly enjoyable. I didn’t came each and every hour. I sometimes came multiple times. Some other I didn’t came. Same for my husband.

I was writing down each orgasm, and in the end, it appears that I’ve written down 34 orgasms over the course of the week end. For my husband, he was at 16.

Not too bad !

So… If you don’t know what to do during a week end… Just try this and have a fucking week end !

Cheers !
AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

Re: How to spend a fucking week end.

Post by AlltrueSC »

sounds like you had fun :-)
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes
StillWithNeeds
Explorer
Explorer

Post by StillWithNeeds »

Oh we both had ! It was challenging but highly enjoyable! I recommend it to all wanting to try a sexual week end !
StillWithNeeds
Explorer
Explorer

Post by StillWithNeeds »

You are very welcome.

Have fun !
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by tckt78 »

That's a great idea!! Thanks for the share & welcome to Milovana!!
StillWithNeeds
Explorer
Explorer

Post by StillWithNeeds »

Thank you very much !

I hope to find some ideas for myself too :p
morewanking
Explorer
Explorer

Post by morewanking »

StillWithNeeds wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:39 am This being my first post, I hope to be in the right forum. I looked at other sub forums, but they weren’t, to my knowledge, quite for this. If I made a mistake, feel free to let me know.
So… If you don’t know what to do during a week end… Just try this and have a fucking week end !
Well, english isn't my native language. "If I made a mistake, feel free to let me know."
Are word "fucking" here mean:
1. Damned :\'-( ?
2. Sexual intercourse :love: :w00t: :love: ?
StillWithNeeds
Explorer
Explorer

Post by StillWithNeeds »

It is actually and willingly both. I knew that people will understand it as being damn week end, but then later will find that it is having intercourse.

It made me laugh and I let it as is willingly.